Reviews for Playing Santa
Mari83 chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
We’re having a Christmas fic nostalgia at DAR… and this one still makes me laugh and gives me a happy Christmas feeling:-)
Natters chapter 1 . 4/27/2006
Kyre chapter 2 . 12/18/2005
Ha! You gotta love Bling for doing that to Logan! Hee! I like this chapter and think skipping to the morning after would really be missing out... ;)
pirategrrl chapter 2 . 12/18/2005
definitely go to naughty! and then to the next morning, then back to naughty again... ;o) i so like this story!
DillyP chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
This is a great story and I'm so happy you're continuing it. Thanks.
Mari83 chapter 2 . 12/16/2005
Sweet chapter!

Liked the laughing scene. (Now I’m thinking really hard if Logan ever had a real long laugh in the series, not only that famous smile, as nice as it is)

NICE misunderstanding. (Although it isn’t exactly a misunderstanding, but more Bling playing match-maker again. They really need that)

Interesting contradiction between their words and their actions in the second part.

To answer your question: Can’t we have both? Please?

By the way, the first chapter helped to fill my lack of knowledge of famous English poetry with a little detour;-)
CCl4 chapter 2 . 12/16/2005
It's good, and either option is good with me, but I like naughty as well as the next person, so... WHATEVER!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/16/2005
as Mae West said,

"When I'm good I'm very good and when I'm bad I'm better"

you could do both ;-)
shywr1ter chapter 2 . 12/16/2005
I _love_ this.

(PS: Bling really _is_ my hero now! ;})
Babyangel86 chapter 2 . 12/16/2005
definitely to naughty...

ooh... the jump to the whole relationship thing was soo random and sudden, but wgo cares... it pushes the story to here right?..:-)

update soon...good stuff...
kizmit chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
Me like, very much. Thank for writing it.
silver thorns chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
nah! it's abseloutly excellent! i've only just started watching this, but it's excellent...and so is the fic! so funny! i loved it. loved loved loved! keep it up!
Babyangel86 chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
its funny.. and nice... i like it...
CCl4 chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
I liked it. I thought it was humorous the way it was.
Kyre chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
I really like this. The mixture of verse and prose makes it interesting, and I love the thought of a) Logan making sure Matt's kids get presents and b) Max trying to figure out how to explain to them what she's doing there. I can just imagine their wide eyes. I haven't had much time for fic-reading lately-my alert inbox is huge-but I'm glad I peeked at this one. :)