Reviews for Comfort
destiny062 chapter 6 . 4/3/2009
heya, this was certainly a different Gilmore Girls story, but it was a good different. a sad but good story.

keep writing...

"FanFiction is a really great distraction from the sometimes harshness of reality..."- destiny062
stranger12 chapter 6 . 9/30/2007
Not sure, but... Either chapter 05 is wrong, or 06 is, because... They're the same. And it's weird no one's commented on it before, seeing as it's a completed story and from '05...
Crittab chapter 6 . 3/5/2007
Somehow when I picture a situation in which Lorelai loses Rory, Lorelai is much more strong in her facade, but then has all of these private moments of pain.

I like this version more.

It was really well written, and very VERY sad.
JavaJunkieLL4Ever chapter 6 . 2/24/2007
Very well written, i liked it.
7thgirlgal chapter 6 . 2/4/2007
Omg your a great writer...i just found out about this story and i wish that it went on...it's just so good. it made me cry
PockyGirl of the Phoenix Souls chapter 6 . 5/14/2006
Man, you should have had Lane or maybe Paris speak on Rory's Behalf.
chmelms chapter 6 . 3/9/2006
This was so sad. But the ending was so good. Would you consider doing a sequel to this storyline? You're such agreat writer.
Irelandblue chapter 6 . 2/14/2006
You have me in tears... tears that fog my glasses up and streak down my cheeks, burning the skin underneath with the salt. Fantastic fic. It hit very close to home for me... I lost a family friend to an accident a year ago. Great fic. now, where's my tissues?
TVHollywoodDiva chapter 6 . 2/2/2006
great ending
You've Got Wings Baby chapter 6 . 1/16/2006
Ok, I know you finished this awhile ago, but I still need to review. This is so good. I think you captured everything they would be feeling so well. Great, spectacular story. I must as... is there a sequel to this? Please say yes!
papaslittlecj chapter 6 . 12/31/2005
please continue
Lazy-Hazy-Crazy-Dayz chapter 6 . 12/27/2005
very nice!

:D
pixiechick12 chapter 6 . 12/26/2005
this is a really good script... i love that you tied in quotes from the sisterhood and the others, too. please continue writing stories like this... it's sad, but beautifully written... it made me cry, truly.

in response to your question about how you portrayed emily... perfectly
Gary chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
Who was writing those mean reviews? anyway, awsome fic...happy holidays!
Charmedchic72 chapter 6 . 12/25/2005
aww that was a happy ending! which is alwayz happy. and well i am glad that lorelai came to her realization, cause most people don't and it really does take something like losing a daughter for people to realize that life is to short, but well, everyone should realize anywayz! the end of this story kinda reminds me of the song "Live Like You Were Dying" by Tim McGraw. makes you think about how short life really is and all that, which is kinda sad, but hey...anywayz, i have just rambled a whole bunch, but i am done now! i hope you do more multi-chapter stories, because i really liked this one even if it was sad.