Reviews for Wrecking the Sphere
the-ice-cold-alchemist chapter 4 . 10/3/2013
This is awesome!

Please update!
StarRoseSD chapter 4 . 5/9/2011
I love it! Please continue it!
icemint chapter 4 . 3/25/2009
It's been a long while since you've updated, but I'd love it if you did. It's so rare to find a good Aerith/Cloud/Zack fic nowadays and I was so excited when I saw this. Old FF7 fics make me feel nostalgic and maybe you'd like to come relive that feeling just one more time. :)
evilfigaro chapter 4 . 2/2/2007
I think this is a great storyline, and I love how you don't kill off Zack like in the cannon. D: man really
ZaCloud chapter 4 . 1/11/2007
Wow... This is awesome! It's so chilling to think of Zack alive and how much it can change things... Yet the way you're writing it, it feels so fitting and right! That makes me so eager for more, and I really hope you can find it in you to continue sometime.

I love how you kept so many things in mind, including Cloud's trauma despite how strongly he's been forging onward. I like the scene that ended with a kiss, more of a confused gesture of their mutual bond than anything. I love how Aerith has fitted so snugly into their lives; it's a three-person party made in heave. :3 I feel a little bad for Tifa, and hope that everyone manages to fit in well. Though of course if you plan conflict or friction, that's always interesting!

Thanks a lot for writing this much. I really hope you can continue it, but even if you can't, I've really enjoyed this segment. You get my Anime Smile of Approval(tm)! *_*
Darkmoon Fleur chapter 4 . 9/1/2006
It's a great story! I like it so far! Please keep writing!
Crazy Chick 963 chapter 4 . 7/26/2006
that was great! hurry and update!
yo wuz up chapter 4 . 7/19/2006
ohh i love this story i hope you update soon I love cloud and zack living storiees
Karaii chapter 4 . 7/2/2006
Another brilliant fic I wish would be continued! :D Your writing is really incredible...please keep it up! I can't wait for the next update!
Wah-Keetcha chapter 4 . 3/29/2006
I am really liking this story. Please continue!

WK
Jenniyah chapter 4 . 2/3/2006
hum, a 3 coupling?... that would be confusing... i kinda perfer just 2, like zack and cloud... but this is good too:P

gah, seph is still kicking in this one eh... hum, it's nice that zack took care of cloud like this...
Kaori chapter 4 . 1/10/2006
Ooh- I like this so far! I also like the way you write out the characters :D Keep writing!
silenced lambs chapter 4 . 1/7/2006
I'm glad to see that you know where the story's going, because it's very promising. As usual, I love the interaction of Zack, Cloud and Aerith - I get the feeling that none of the three is being neglected in the writing.
Rosey chapter 4 . 1/2/2006
WOW!

Again this story continues to get better and better! I like how Cloud seems to slowly get used to the surroundings. The interactions between Zack/Aerith are simply hilarious and never fail to get a giggle from me. I personally am still hoping for more Cloud/Aerith interaction ;). The scenes with them are adorable and I loved them. Tifa's appearance was also very well introduced, I liked the role you gave her (lol she mispelled Aerith's name
MajinBakaHentai chapter 3 . 12/29/2005
Oh! This looks good! I think I'll be watching it from now on!