Reviews for Air: Finding the White Winged Girl
Nightrose1 chapter 4 . 4/15/2008
it truly is bad you discontinued it this fic could have been realy good and even if there aren't many at least you had readers if you dicide to continue one day i will be looking forward to it also i have to ask what happened to yukito in this fic?are yukito and hikito related somehow or did you just name him that way just because you wanted to?
Aiwethryne chapter 4 . 3/10/2007
But I don't see how Yukito really "sacrificed" himself by turning into a bird... Unanswered questions...
Aiwethryne chapter 2 . 3/10/2007
Ooh... Suspense... (-thumbs up-)
Aiwethryne chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
A bit queer here, but nonetheless good!
Quackjack chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
xiaohitsugaya, this is a beautiful story. It’s a shame that you discontinued it. Well if you ever decide to continue it I have it on story alert! [You are also on my Favorite Author list and Author Alert.]
FeatheredTenshi chapter 3 . 8/16/2006
This fic seems very interesting. I would like to see what happens next. I don't mind short chapters, but more detail about Hikito might be nice. -. But your writing style is fun and interesting, so please keep writing!
Mai Demon Slayer chapter 4 . 7/25/2006
oi i really like your fanfic so plz try to update soon :)
casui chapter 3 . 1/8/2006
It sounds interesing so far...A bit confusing though, how old is Hikito?

-Can you please make the next chap longer? XD.

-I have a question, it sounds a bit weird but: What happend on Air? I've only seen episodes 1-3 on the internet. I haven't seen the other 10 so, can you please fill me in...Maybe then I'll understand .
Lord Cynic chapter 3 . 12/28/2005
(to daryl) Well, I'm freakin' sorry you disapprove so much of my poem (which got this category on the map, for your information). Why don't you write something, then? (to xiao) Sorry, I just needed to get that off my chest... I like where this is going. Keep up the good work.
daryl.g chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
gd fic it is better than that poem
Lord Cynic chapter 2 . 12/13/2005
Very intriguing. I'm interesting to see where this is going. Yes, short chapters are easy... a little too easy. But I shouldn't complain, at least they guarantee quick updates, eh?
Lord Cynic chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
Hmm. The paragraphing during the dialogue needs distinguishing, but it's a promising start. Of course, Air probably originally belongs to the people behind the video game. But eh, it's the here and now, I guess. Good job, I want to see more when you can.