Reviews for New Flower
newyorkersteph0804 chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
God this was angsty... but so, so good!
kirallie chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
Good story! Nice to see she's still watching over him
SuperNCIS05 chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
That was beatiful. Really great. Good job!
Rosadina chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
Gorgeous story. You made me like Jess, that's quite an accomplishment. :) I'm putting the story in my c2 and putting you on my author alerts.
KBecks87 chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
hey - great story. Ive never read one with this concept before so it was a nice change. i really really liked it! I plan to archive this under the C2 Supernatural: Best of the Best, if you'd rather i didn't just drop me a line and let me know! Great fanfic!
Ixelfaye chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
This was so beautiful... Its def. going on my favs, chances are I'm going to re-read this several times and still feel the rather strong emotions that pulled. Thanks for making my night... early morning now, lol.
shadowfire chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
So pretty. I liked it alot.
A Sainted Sinner chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
WOW! Definitely a tear-jerker .. awesome!
HealerAriel chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
*sniffle* Beautiful... And the picture of Sam being the sweet, gentle lover of just about every girl's dreams is the same one I got of him, so... yeah. So lovely...

And I love how she's watching over him. Love transcending death... My eyes are tearing up, I gotta stop writing...
Aira Silver chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
Wow. Just wow. So emotional and so like Jess it seems so scary sometimes. Again wow.
Grace chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
Aw! Beautifully done!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
Aw. So sweet. Goin' straight into my faves. Catch ya on the flip side.
CaitlinMF chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
Oh my gosh, that was such a beautiful and heart-wrenching story. So well written, and I loved it. Amazing work.
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
Very, very well done.
SammysAngel chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
Wow, that was just- wow, that was absolutely amazing! You really conveyed Jess and Sam's relationship, and how it most likely was. They were a great couple, and you just wrote out their love for each other perfectly. I really liked how when Jess was dying all she wanted to do was tell Sam that he had made her a better person. A lot of other fics I've read have made her confused and a bit angry towards Sam, but I always felt she loved him too much for that to happen. Anyways, that was an absolutely amazing job, I loved it!