Reviews for StD : Diablo
Draco chapter 5 . 9/15/2017
Muy mal Monique ella dijo que mantendria el secreo, y va y saca un libro que revela todos los secretos de Ron
Eso no es una amiga:-(
Juan.Antonio11 chapter 2 . 9/1/2017
Jajajaja como no supo que era una trampa, dos chicas en un centro comercial
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2017
Good Nice
Mac-Mac3879 chapter 11 . 4/11/2017
I love this story, guys. I take it, that in this story's universe, that cousin Sean, and that while Stoppable/Starter wedding was not a part of the Bad Boy incident. He just turned into Zorpox and back again.
Mac-Mac3879 chapter 2 . 4/10/2017
Other than that awesome first chapter.
Mac-Mac3879 chapter 1 . 4/10/2017
OK, there is no way Kim would fail to notice the distinctive sound of a Harley, pulling into her driveway. She would have definitely noticed it over the sound of his scooter.
Gold Testament chapter 12 . 3/19/2017
Okay seriously quit bringing up how oblivious guys can be about girls. Women can be just as oblivious as men. Besides Ron might stay with Brick of Felix for a while once the mission's done to have a brief vacation from Kim and Shego flirting with him. There is only so much torture a guy can handle.
Gold Testament chapter 8 . 3/19/2017
Okay seriously I really hope Monique slaps the book down in front of the Possibles and has Kim pay close attention to the stuff about the maiden of light. Cause even Monique knows it's not her, otherwise Ron would've been happier.
Gold Testament chapter 7 . 3/19/2017
Oh Kim, she has no clue that Ron's been in love with her for years.
Gold Testament chapter 6 . 3/19/2017
Totally knew it. Cause whenever there's a hot guy that catches Kim's eye she will always throw Ron under the bus.
Gold Testament chapter 5 . 3/19/2017
Family Lost, Ron's grandmother and dad. A friend shall pass, farewell Rufus that naked mole rat was loved by many. The prophecy has begun. I'm banking on Kim as the A Friend Shall Betray line.
Gold Testament chapter 1 . 3/19/2017
Okay four of those points needed to be commas.
Ken106348 chapter 12 . 10/14/2015
I just seen the Teenage mutant ninjas turtle reference in this chapter
Kakerot Bardockson chapter 15 . 8/28/2015
as a ron fan I really liked it, except for Rufus and his dad dieing
Kakerot Bardockson chapter 5 . 8/27/2015
so not cool having Rufus die ,besides a naked mole rat can live to be over 65 years old