Reviews for Time in a Bottle
Phoebe CC chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
B
JeanneZ84 chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
This is a story with all sorts of emotion.I read this before a long time ago and now again.

Its a story of Friends taking care of each in very bad times and being there for them all the time.

Dealing with death is never easy at me.I dont deal with it well and Im sure no one does.

JeanneZ84
louise1717 chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
excellent i want to fidn soem eps especially this one and watch it.i dont recal much of the series and havnt seen it since its original run.i do remember how much the two cared for each other and their was great.

hope you plan to write more

thanks louise
cheride chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
Really, all I kept thinking was "poor Mark". Trying so hard, and ultimately completely falling apart. And I really like the way that HC recognized how hard it was becoming for the kid, and then he was trying to help McC. Captured perfectly the idea that, when the chips are down, their concern for each other always outweighs everything else.
DixieDavenport chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
Loved it! Really got into McCormick's and Hardcase's need for each other.

I was little when I knew my grandfather was going to died, it was a situation i could not deal with and thought about running away so I'd not have to see him die. - I can relate to Mark in this.
L.M.Lewis chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
No wonder the French hate McDonalds! ;-)

Yeah, this was one of my favorite episodes, too, crazy premise and all. And I think you hit the gruff affestion of the relationship nail square on the head when you wrote:

"You’ll live," Hardcastle said, shaking his head. "Don’t try that again."

"Don’t worry, I won’t."

"That’s what you keep saying, but you keep doing it."

And then they banter their way across the Pacific, and halfway back again-like Hope and Crosby composed in a minor key, tinted by the shadow of death-all the way through to that twitchy form of nervous exhaustion at the end, when they finally get around to addressing The Things They Don't Talk About. Wonderful.

A great ride, Liz.
sbishoff chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
Great story Liz. It was a nice what if story. I loved the emotional side, the difficulty that Mark had accepting the Judge's fate was so real. Thanks for a great one.
owlcroft chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
All of your stories are so focussed on the characters themselves and you've got that real familiarity with them that shows throughout. Wonderful stuff, great dialog, some exotic scenery! Thanks for the trip and the memorable moments; take a day off (but then starting writing another!). Another first class effort all the way!