Reviews for Tohru the Vampire Slayer
the white wolf Haruka chapter 7 . 9/30/2013
Please write more I love it so far :)
Lachriel chapter 7 . 1/21/2013
Its Kazuma, isn't it? I do hope you continue this story. Its really quite good, and I'm very curious about Tohru's father and his job.
Jenica chapter 7 . 7/5/2011

Story,i will be waiting for the next chapter
Ru'a Craine chapter 7 . 10/15/2010
Awesome Story! continue!
Kalacyn chapter 7 . 11/3/2008
Wow, this looks pretty good, even though it seems like you haven't updated in a while. So, my guess is that Giles' contact is Kazuma? He seems like the guiding watcher-type. Anyway, I hope you update soon.
Daphne Tomorrow chapter 7 . 4/9/2008
aw...you can't stop there its getting crazy! i can't wait for you to update, so i hope you do!
Anonymous chapter 7 . 3/19/2008
This is a sweet beginning for Tohru-she is totally kickass, but she still feels bad about it. That's so her. Please update soon if you ever get around to it.
Mendiza chapter 6 . 10/17/2007
Tohru Honda as a Slayer...well, that's not something you see every day. Very cool story, and I can't wait for the next update! You did an excellent job of portraying the characters; they act exactly like themselves. Awesome story.
Isabella of the Night chapter 6 . 10/15/2007
more!
Kitty chapter 5 . 8/9/2006
please update. This is a really good story so far, and I have it listed for an update, should you decide to take my advice. I can't say that it's on my fave list, yet. But it might well be soon if you convince me.

It's kinda...humorous seeing Tohru all grown up and saving the world.

in anycase, i would like to complement you on you're writing. It's definately first class. Better than i've seen in a long time.

best to you

Kitty
kyokunredeyes chapter 5 . 7/14/2006
Hi! I'm ida, I loved the story, and this new chapter was so like tohru. I think you're going OK and so far I love the story, please update soon! I enrolled in the FF community and I'll start writing soon. Sorry for not having stories to share yet! Have a nice day!
ArT-tHoU-StRaNgE chapter 5 . 7/9/2006
Yey! I really really like your story. It's so good, but is Buffy the other slayer? I like Buffy a lot more then Faith...though Faith is good sometimes...Also I have a name on as well! I think it's DreamxShadow...I'll go take a look at your round robin thingy.
CrossoverManiac chapter 5 . 7/9/2006
Ooh! I told someone about this fic and they said Tohru would try saving the vampires and not staking them. She'd better get over it and fast. Maybe if Kyo and Yuki get threatened by vampires, she'll be putting the hurt of them.
Gothcat chapter 4 . 6/18/2006
I Love it, your story is awsome and I would have never thought about a FB and Buffy crossover. I hope that you will update soon.

Thanks,