Reviews for Elements Joined
Oto no Yami chapter 16 . 10/25/2007
awsome but make the rest of the darn book!
Oto no Yami chapter 12 . 10/25/2007
good last few chapters. I liked them alot.
Oto no Yami chapter 7 . 10/25/2007
Hi I know the answer to ur question but y;ou can keep the probably stale cookie. the wooden part of a bow is the shaft.
Oto no Yami chapter 3 . 10/25/2007
rotfl rotf rotfl and I'm goin to do that every time you do something like 2 people again
Oto no Yami chapter 2 . 10/25/2007
kool I liked the anger in Kaji's voice when I read it.
Oto no Yami chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
that was a very good beginning ch. I liked the way you didn't stay on one subject for more that one or two paragraphs and yet still managed to get everything in as clear as if I was watching it in a movie.
Personwhowishesshehadanaccount chapter 5 . 8/31/2007
Was that... a descendant of... CABBAGE MAN? SQUE!

And I don't think it mentioned any where in the chapter that she was an earth bender... and it seems kind of OOC for Kaji to invite her to join the group without even seeing her bend... why the change of heart?

-The Person Who Wishes she Had An Account

PS: Are these guys all the same age, or not? How old are they?
AllTriangles chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
HULLO! I dunno if you guys still read your reviews for this, but it's ME! FROM DA OTHER SITE! KEMARI!

And, now for the fic. I like the writing style here, but I have my doubts about a multi-authored fic. I dont know if different styles will clash or blend well, so we'll see.
Skcittambro chapter 16 . 8/9/2006
Wow, that was amazing. It was great to introduce Aang as the guide. Please write some more for me to congratulate on. Honestly, this is the best fic I've ever read. Skcitt
Kemari chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
good job dude, i liked it! I gave more detailed reasons on the site, c u there!
Skcittambro chapter 15 . 5/31/2006
Wow, you sure know how to leave a reader on their tip toes. Keep up the AWESOME work. Skcitt
Skcittambro chapter 14 . 5/5/2006
I believe I forgot to review this chapter. Sorry. I thought it was awesome and can't wait another second to see what happens next. You add such a foreshadowing storyline it's no wonder you have 68 reviews. Keep up the awesome work as I slowly improve on mine. Oh, btw I'm having some problems w/ my email, insight's doing maintenance on my computer so my email barely works but I trhink they should be done by the 15th. If you've sent me an email and I haven't responded, there's why. Skcitt

beanrox chapter 15 . 4/17/2006
Lucky dog, gets to go to Europe...And, I don't tink you can delete a chapter, though I've never treid - cuz my stupid computer doesn't have Microsoft Documentary. Blergh.
beanrox chapter 3 . 4/17/2006
He killed the document. Sorry, but that sounds weirdly hilarious...
erser239 chapter 14 . 4/9/2006
Alright, i've been reading this fic for awhile and I thought it was time to review. Great fic, love the character development.

Its been like 3 or 4 weeks since you have updated, so if you don't mind...

YOU AND FK NEED TO START YOUR WRITING! i've gotten kaji's and zuko's fan girls in my possetion now, and they're not happy.

i've decided to rate different aspects of this fic..

Characters- 10, perfect, love it, don't mess it up.

Story- 9.5, something new, great idea, but too many cliffhangers, ive nearly gotten a heart attack from your fics.

Grammar 8.5- i'm sure this is just the grammatically impaired one in your group *cough* FK *cough* but its not too bad to mess with the story.

Battle scenes- 10, Love them, suspense, I can picture them in cartoon form and I love it.

Anyway get your writing butts in gear and start writing!