Reviews for Tools
JoannaJoey chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
sweet! i like it! is it a real story from the manga? if it is then can yo usend or type out the rest of it, if it's from your imagination! Amazing! send me more!
Mashu the Assassin chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
update!
Claude le Viste chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
PLEASE update soon! I really like this plotline and I want to know where it's going... And I predicted that Fuji with smash Mizuki in the face, which means your writing is really good! Again, please update soon!
wing-sama chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
Yay! awsome! update soon!
ShinigamiSaisei chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
UPDATE MORE! UPDATE MORE! This is so COL! I can't wait 2 read more of it, and I hope u update soon! This is a really good story, and it features my most favorite person, SHSUKE! He rocks and he's so CUTE! Remember UPDATE soon and I'll be happy like ur other fans and reviewers!
SenkoHasegawa chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
Hi!

Nice fic!

Poor Yuuta! Mizuki's cruel... he knew and he continue using Yuuta... YAY Syuusuke hit him YAY

Hope you continue it soon!

Ja ne!

-Senko-
yamatoforever chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
Oh, I really wish that Yuuta could see how much his aniki loves him. And how much he had hurted his aniki. Mizuki was really evil. But I'm glad that Yuuta's teammates are really good friends. Since he wouldn't listen to his aniki (thanks for Mizuki for poisoning him), maybe he would hear if it comes from Atsushi. Please post the next chapter quickly! I want to read about what Tezuka would do cause I know he knew that something was wrong with Fuji. And I think Fuji wouldn't stay with Eiji in weekend. It would be hard for him to put his smiling face around Eiji while he would be so distract by his sadness. I think he would lie that he'll stay with Eiji while he would just wandering around. And maybe he would meet Tezuka then.
Alaena F. Dragonstar chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
_ This sounds interesting. I hope you update soon!
ariark chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
uhuh the story very interesting with mizuki evilness and all...and how protective syusuke is towards his younger brother... i love it ...
KatrinaKaiba chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
Go Fuji! That was awesome. Is this a YuutaxFuji fluff story or is it incest? Either way its good.

KatrinaKaiba
Susaku chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
update soon awsm chapter

suggestions? i dunno its awsm maybe alittle bit more of angst , **damn yuuta making fuji suffer like that** ,u know probably fuji saving yuuta from something or someone ...

its awsm i really like your fics, keep writing :)

ja