Reviews for Virgin Love
rosaji chapter 13 . 6/29
Oooohhhh wow! I'm speechless , Sesshomaru is sinful indeed... I like the friends relationship , the teasing between them is nice.
Sotam chapter 13 . 6/24
loved the chapter. dying to see how the story's going to forward hopefully marry soon Sesshomaru with rin they love each other very much and chicks the way. kissus
Taraah36 chapter 13 . 6/24
ooooo finally he has marked her as his own! I can wait until he finally claims her as his own. Only then will they be able to finally let lose their inhibitions. i just hope the inn is empty when it happens or that they are some where private. This is going be a heavy and wild mating between these two. Years of pent up sexual tension? Yep definitely!
jj chapter 13 . 6/23
I'm so happy for Rin
birdlady chapter 12 . 6/16
I really love this story. Can't wait for next chapters.
Taraah36 chapter 12 . 6/15
Only for her will he gladly die. Update soon! Sesshomaru you must rest and heal yourself. Your future bride is awaiting.
rosaji chapter 12 . 6/15
I'm happy he's back and they are together now. I love the teasing between them , they make a cute couple.
Thanks for the update it was good !
Sotam chapter 12 . 6/15
loved the chapter. I hope that rin get take the medicine and get well soon, to stay with his beloved kissus.
jj chapter 12 . 6/15
OMG! I'm pretty sure that Rin want to know how much of dirty dog Sesshomaro is
rosaji chapter 11 . 6/11
I just love how caring he is of Rin I see the love. I like the relationship of the bothers the way they tease each other is nice. Sadly Yasha and Kagome are not an item yet, man! He is slow... He needs to learn from his brother .
I hope you update soon
Taraah36 chapter 11 . 5/29
Do not worry sugar. Your beloved shall return.

Update soon!

Sesshomaru... That sly dog! I knew he did something utterly devious!

I can't wait for more!

Update soon!
Sotam chapter 11 . 5/29
loved the chapter, I hope you can find solution to Sesshomaru rin. kissus
Kibachow chapter 10 . 5/7
Good chapter.
Taraah36 chapter 10 . 5/1
As mad as I would like to be with Sesshomaru I feel like he is being most devious right now. He NEVER does anything without a plan. Something tells me Naraku fell right into this one. Its is just a shame Rin had to be hurt in the process.

This love triangle.. Will it be between Rin , Sessh, and the human boy or the healers' son?
Sotam chapter 10 . 5/1
loved the chapter, glad rin wasn't killed. kissus
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »