Reviews for Virgin Love
Zophanie chapter 19 . 5/4
I loved this!
Taraah36 chapter 19 . 5/3
Epilogue please!

I need more info! It was slick of the moon god to appear to Rin in such a way. I had a feeling that the rabbit was more than he appeared to be.

As for the baby.. I thought that Rin already had one when they were at the other palace as visitors?

Until next time!
Sotam chapter 19 . 5/2
I loved reading this story I hope you can do a continuation on the children of Sesshomaru and the other characters. If you want to do another story of this couple also I will be grateful all the same. Kisses
kagomeLove2 chapter 19 . 5/1
3 very interesting chapters. I truly enjoyed this story. It had something different. The way Sesshoumaru and Rin behaved was a change to what I normally see in fanfiction stories. They were both playful and Sesshoumaru was extra sexy, talkative. Not just saying "hm". I liked the added characters especially Setsuna. Glad that Tsukiyomi granted his request. So Hinoe was just not happy because Sesshoumaru was going to marry a human? Well to bad for him. Now he is going to lay the price of his action. In the end Kagome got her happy ending too. ( when you mentioned her missing the smell of her mother's detergent, I just burst laughing. Of all the things to miss from home.).
Thank you for this well written story, very interesting story and for completing it. I know for some writers, this is a challenge and we end up having a large amount of Stories about this couple never completed. It is a shame to be honest. So big thank you for completing this and for sharing it with us. I look forward to read more from you about this couple I hope. Take good care of yourself.
Jessica chapter 16 . 4/10
I really like this story, can wait for the next chapter.
ddddaaaae chapter 1 . 4/5
this; sesshomaruandrin . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagura . blogspot . com
Taraah36 chapter 16 . 4/2
Oh no! Setsuna! Tasogore! He needs help!

Update soon! Hanoe clearly needs his ass whipped!
Taraah36 chapter 15 . 4/2
Hinge you fucking sneak! I hope you get caught! Setsuna, I do know you saw that!
KagomeLove2

So kagura gave a box full of miasma to Sesshoumaru . Did she even care for him? I wonder who it was really for? To make Rin human or Sessh? Well glad the avatar destroyed the box. I am sure Sessh cousin wanted to use it on Rin even though he did not know what was inside. Sessh would have killed him.

Kagome is really feeling down. She was ignored during the meal. Inuyasha could have introduced her to his family. she is feeling down because she is still not married and Inuyasha is not even making his move ( she is what? 25). Well I hope the cousin will and this will be a wake up call for Yasha.

What? What ? what? The avatar is dying? Or turning back demon? I hope he will be demon or kami ( not sure if kami do blead) again and not human.
Please do not let him die. I like him. Naraku is a bastard. Even after his death he still want to do damage.

Thanks for this lovely update. Read you soon.
rosaji chapter 16 . 3/27
Oh wow! I hope things get betters for the avatar, he is si nice.
Sotam chapter 16 . 3/27
loved the chapter, I hope that Sesshomaru and rin get married soon. Kisses
overninethousand chapter 2 . 3/26
here: sesshomaruandrin . blogspot . com

sesshomaruandkagura . blogspot . com
Sotam chapter 15 . 3/15
loved the chapter, I hope that rin could be okay next Sesshomaru family and stay pregnant. Kisses
kagomeLove2 chapter 12 . 3/15
Reviewchap 15

Why oh why Sesshoumaru's cousin is after Rin. I wonder what Kagura box hold and why it should not be put next to Rin? I am sure the cousin is up to no good with it. Glad Inuyasha and Kagome are in the house. Is Sesshoumaru mother going to join them? Well thank you for the update. Keep them coming. I need those questions answered.
kagomeLove2 chapter 15 . 3/15
Glad you are back and thanks for the update. Need to read the story again. Looking forward to more.