Reviews for Tagged by a Dragon
sakurachan chapter 4 . 12/25/2007
hey

i luv ur fic and its plot

please read this review and continue this fiction

i am dying to know what happens next

please do update this

(hopefully waiting 4 ur response and in the hope of getting to know what happens next)
uneven234 chapter 4 . 11/26/2007
Hey your story is funny and I would like to keep reading, do you plan to keep writing it?
superduper-shani chapter 4 . 5/23/2006
WHY WONT YOU UPDATE? IF YOUR NOT GOING TO FINNISH IT JUST DELETE IT! WTF.

WTF.

... i hate you..

you broke my heart...

update ;[

or else...

jk _...

please update.
soibean123 chapter 4 . 4/7/2006
good story, i liked it. Keep up the good work.
a fan chapter 4 . 3/5/2006
hi! When are you goin to finish the story? I really love it! i hope you make more fanfics about Sakura joining a place where Syaoran is a mean cold guy and she warms his heart up or sumthin... but u really like fanfics about when Syaoran is a gangster and Sakura just somehow ends up involved wit da gang but dats my opinion so if u can plz make those kinds k? PLZ!1
sQuIrTeH chapter 4 . 1/16/2006
heyyah! mad chappie.. good luck to Sakura, I know she'll need it.. lolz.. i await your next update thanks a bunch!
S. Halliwell chapter 4 . 1/15/2006
Syaoran is such a meanie. I am going to love it when he falls in love with Sakura. keep up the good work.
Lil Wolf Syaoran 23 chapter 4 . 1/15/2006
WPW! this story is amazing! GO SAKURA! OH YEAH ...um yeah anyway please update ASAP!
caliecookie1991 chapter 4 . 1/15/2006
awsome chapter. update soon. thanx.
BlueMeteorGirl chapter 4 . 1/15/2006
who is that guy! -takes out a very heavy pillow and starts whacking the guy that glared at Sakura- NO GLARING AT HER!
Anime Flower chapter 4 . 1/15/2006
hm...well i guess he wasn't going to let that go so easily...well at least tomoyo won't have to face them alone... _ good luck to sakura and tomoyo, kick their sorry butts! _ (jks) update soon!
Divine Illuminance chapter 4 . 1/14/2006
Hey

WONDERFUL again, well update soon!

Kimmy
Divine Illuminance chapter 3 . 1/10/2006
Hey

This is a great story so keep it up.

kImmy
Anime Flower chapter 3 . 1/5/2006
yay, i'm glad that sakura stood up to him (eww he spit on her. go sakura! go amazing punch!) i wish sakura didn't leave yet though...aww hope she's ok. she is probably going to feel guilty about the whole incident (in worry for tomoyo) isn't she. but its wicked that tomoyo is going to start standing up for herself again. that's a good thing. i hope at one point syaoran does stop acting like a git...( no offense ). update soon, i can't wait! this is an amazing story, and i look forward to the next chapter! have a great weekend!
saNyu hIkArI chapter 3 . 1/4/2006
I like the Cotton Ball of Doom scene! Had fun imagining it inside my head...Pretty amusing, really.

Little fishies in the ocean! -laughs- That's a very nice saying!

And...ohmigosh, tagging obsessive Syao-chan! Kekeke...Wonderful! -claps- I applaude you!