Reviews for Lie to Me
SpnHemelLass chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
Ah, so sad a story, but so true, too. Especially well done from Sam's point of view...so thanks for sharing this story! Well done.
medicgirl chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Wow... such a powerful story! We all need that, don't we? Just the thing I needed to read at this point in my life. Thank you:)
The North Wyn chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Wow. That's an excellent and heartbreaking look at Sam's thoughts. I love that he recognizes what he needs in his life, Dena's role in his life, and that are things he needs to make right with his father, too. Great job!
amyblair chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Wow. Loved this being like a letter, loved it being in first person. Loved that last paragraph.
jenilee chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
That was beautiful.

"Because if I hear you say it, then somewhere deep down you’ve accepted your role in my life, not just as a protector but as a father." loved this line in fact I love that whole part "with the I need to hear you say".
KatieLB chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
That was a good quick little tear jerker... another great job
whimseyrhodes chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
wow. so sad and poignant, but i felt every line. it didn't evoke sobbing or tears, just a sort of tired sad acceptance, which i can really feel would come from sam. awesome job.
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
Beautiful and tragic. Good job.
A-blackwinged-bird chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
Aw... very sad little story. Poor Sam.

Great stuff,

Emily
Nate and Jake chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
this was great. i really don't think you should stop. i think you should let john find his sons. please please continue. it has potential for being more than a great one-shot.
7sTar chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
I'm touched by it. I think Sam reavels his feeling for his dad many times in the show.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
Makes sense. Especially due to the fact that he had had premonitions about Jess' death before it actually happened. Hope ya feel better soon. Catch ya on the flip side.