Reviews for Saving His Soul
BlackRose207 chapter 28 . 6/2
I feel like crying now. This is a sweet tragedy story. Why did not Tom take Hermione with in the past? They could have stayed in the past together. It could have been a nice.
SaiyaCat chapter 2 . 4/21
Epic
DramioneTomione chapter 7 . 4/12
OMG, Hermione is so stubborn
QuickFlame chapter 28 . 4/14
That story was amazing! I loved it!

QuickFlame signing off ;)
nikki.is.neat chapter 2 . 2/12
Yay I'm so stoked to start this, Tomione is my OTP! It's already quite a bit different than most that I've read!
Eadlyn I chapter 1 . 10/7/2016
I haven't read it yet. but got spoiled by reading the reviews. haist. okay, I'll read it now.
niki.vanblood chapter 28 . 3/18/2016
so they got together after the 7th year?
hello chapter 28 . 2/9/2016
Loved this story so much but I just want to point out that if there was never Voldermort or death eaters Snape most probably would've ended up with Lily and thus Harry would be I have no clue where. And even if she ended up with James they probably wouldn't have had a child so early because there was no war. So Harry would be younger haha this is making me confused. Great job though! :)
endlesslymax chapter 28 . 10/15/2015
Okay so usually I don't like stories where Tom turns good and all that but this one kept me reading because it was so good, and I'm so glad I made it to the end. As soon as I read the first sentence of the epilogue, I started bawling like a baby. I don't know what I was thinking, but I must have been subconsciously hoping that Hermione, Ron, Harry and Ginny would keep their memories or something. But as soon as I started reading, it hit me that they didn't. That Tom would have to live his WHOLE LIFE knowing that he loved and lost and could never ever have her again. He would have to live with remembering everything that happened and watch the love of his life and his first friends grow up without him, as an old man and an outsider looking in. He literally saved the entire Wizarding World, and no one will ever know.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2015
(Sneer) And if the plan doesn't, they can send the weasel back as well...
Guest chapter 28 . 6/29/2015
Will anything happen between Tom and Hermonie when she is 19 years old. I would like the romance to begin again with the two of them.
Aureum chapter 28 . 6/9/2015
*sobs* thats so sweet and cute *sobs* -A
Nikki Pond chapter 28 . 4/20/2015
Well he's a warm heart guy and great ending despite the consequences ;) Brilliant. A one ending that has to be accepted despite our heart broken. Wonderful ;)
flarediva lovetmr chapter 28 . 4/6/2015
this story is really an amazing one. Oh god, i fell in luv with tom once again.i can't belive i finished reading in just one day. I cried at the end. I really felt bad for tom coz he had to live with 'miones rememberence. I really thank u for giving us this wonderfull treat.
Guest chapter 28 . 10/4/2014
This is so depressing! But it was still good