Reviews for Saving His Soul
Guest chapter 28 . 10/4/2014
This is so depressing! But it was still good
JessicaHenry3 chapter 28 . 8/21/2014
I officially love this story. Wonderful job! I'm proud to see you have true talent and I love when people put their good talent to good use... Seriously wonderful job... I laughed, I cried, I got angry, I was happy, and I was sad... Thats what an amazing author does to the reader ;)
JessicaHenry3 chapter 23 . 8/21/2014
love it much better ending... i thought she was going to die
JessicaHenry3 chapter 22 . 8/20/2014
my pillows even wetter now :''''(
JessicaHenry3 chapter 21 . 8/20/2014
God I hate you, you mad me cry... Okay I don't really hate you, but I am mad at you... Now my pillow is soaked with tears.
JessicaHenry3 chapter 12 . 8/19/2014
Isn't it more of a love square?
Because Tom loves Hermione but he likes Bailey. And Hermione loves Tom but she feels he loves Bailey. But then there is Ron who's got a huge crush on Hermione but Hermione loves Tom not Ron. So isn't it a love square?
JessicaHenry3 chapter 9 . 8/19/2014
AHHH! I don't like how this is playing out so far. Two heart breaks... A bitch of a Malfoy (Draco)... and now I'm starting to think Tom's 'dream/nightmare' is going to come true... I really really hope it doesn't... :(
JessicaHenry3 chapter 3 . 8/19/2014
Okay. Loving this story... Wonderful story.
Avamys chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
This chapter shows a good attempt at detailed description. Some words such as "inherently" and "impressionable" are used well.

However, there were some phrasing problems. For example, in the part where Hermione speaks to Harry, she says "Everyone is impressionable in there youth", where "there" should be "their".

"The certainty that she was right clouded over any doubt" is a bit weird. "Clouded over" does have the meaning of overcast, but the phrase appears less sturdy/certain than others such as "covered" as it also has the meaning of "blurred". The usage is not incorrect but as said it just seems a bit weird.

"Ron's voice among the oncoming crowd" should be "Ron's voice among the incoming crowd".

Just a few minor problems, though I find the chapter hard to read since everything is in big chunks, less fancy wording and gradual transmission of information would help.
I am the bloodqueen chapter 28 . 7/13/2014
damn i am so emotional here this is good really really good
GredFeorge chapter 28 . 5/10/2014
I've read a lot of fanfictions and tis is the first one tat motivated me to write a review. It was a really awesome story and I bet anyone who walked in on me when I'm reading will probably think I've gone nuts cz at so many parts, I'm grinning to my phone. I really love the ending even tho it's kind of sad. Maybe if there is a next life, Tom and Hermione can finally held each other again.
OakPixie7284 chapter 28 . 5/7/2014
THAT IS the most amazing tomione fanfiction I have ever read. Along with Lady Moonglow's "Have You Ever". I love this you are totes amazing and I'm totes peanut butta and JELLY about this story I wanna own it. It's totally awesome. If you don't write more tomione I swear to God I will kill myself, and it'll be all cuz of a fanfic. YOU HAVE TO WRITE MORE! PLEEEEEEEEEEEZEEE!
If you do, then Everything Will Be Okay. (Wink wink)
OakPixie7284 chapter 20 . 3/23/2014
I BLOODY HATE YOU SO MUCH! I WAS SO ANGRY THAT I SCREAMED OUT LOUD! DON'T YOU EVER FOOL ME LIKE THAT AGAIN! Nice story though, it's getting really intense. Keep up the good work!
OakPixie 7284 chapter 8 . 3/14/2014
Draco! It was probably Draco! Or Voldemort. Or Ron. Oooooooooooooooo this is getting more and more intense! Great story!
OakPixie7284 chapter 3 . 3/13/2014
OMG Tom and Hermy almost kissed! And Dumbledore seems to be suspecting something... OMG I love this fabric keep up the good work!