Reviews for Echo
SuGaRLiLy chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
This was beautifully written- exemplary in its delivery. I liked that this was almost a more focused version of stream of consciousness. Each of Remus' thoughts seemed to stem from the one before it, establishing a truly beautiful flow to this piece.

Remus' almost nostalgic tone in this is perfect. I'm not a big fan of Remus/Lily, but it was justified in the scope of this fic.

I like your writing style- you have great sentence structure. It's refreshing to see someone with nice grammar, etc.

Extremely nice, amazing, fabulous job on this!
The Soul of Writing chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
really good and emotional! i really liked it but how could Lily not pull away when she had james?
psychotic me chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
I really enjoyed it. That was really sad...
Hazel eyed stag chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
This was amazing... beautiful ending, i felt like crying!
Brona chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
that was so sad.

so sweet.

poor remus.

i loved it.
SoloMoon chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
That's really cute. Just really sad and sweet, even if it's a non-canon couple. Wow. I like it.
Sarah chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
Wow! This was really good! I normally like L/J storys, but this one was written so well! I loved it!
Romantic Kiss chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
omg- this made me cry. 2 bad it's a one-shot.
icefirestar chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
aw..Sweet and SAd :). It made my cry,one of the best one shots i've ever read. It's kinda depressing.

You should read slam a revolving door. She has a thing for depression and her stories r really good!

Great 1 shot
zabinisgirl chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
That was fantastic. Superb. Really really excellent. I usually don't stary to read anything that doesnt involve Lily and James, but that really was awesome. Beautiful.
handmedownrobes chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
aw. that was so beautiful!
coin operated grrl chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
Exelant piece. I really don't like Lily/James, so I loved this. Keep up the good work!

And, SL, please tell me that MRP got lost from your fzavrites, because either that or I'm blind.

Acid xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
smooth.stutter chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
amazing. i normally dont like non-LJ fanfiction. But your story is deep! James
TajM chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
SeCrEt LiLy! URGH!

I guess I have to stop doing this to myself... yikes! Not another platonic Marauder story huh? Well at least this one didn't freak me out like your (well written!) Sirius/Lily one did... she loved James... LOVED LOVED... so yup that's quite what REALLY matters... but yikes... boy you update many DIFFERENT things so now I think I've learned that you have to be on my Author Alert list instead of just particular Story Alerts... LOL! That's random... well...

That was really well written and intersting to think about! But YIKES I need some Fluffy LJness now though

:D

Tajjy
NearlyHeadlessNic chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
I liked that, and I don't usually like Remus/Lily, it's just a bit wishywoshy in my head. But yet you made it work - Remus felt real, her characterisation (sp?) was perfect. Well done :)