Reviews for Ike and the Greil Mercenaries
Emily chapter 6 . 6/30
DarkEclipse45 chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
This is so damn funny! Very interesting way to tell the story.
Reiko x 3 chapter 6 . 2/10/2008
Soren rocks.

Dark: Yes, he does.

Kate and Mark are nuts.

Dark: Yes, they are.

Why am I enjoying this so much?

Dark: You have a twisted sense of humor that you are normally very good at hiding, but still pops out every now and then.

I blame you.

Dark: *snorts* Of course you do. *faux angst* Oh, woe is me. I am but a simple manifestation of yon writer's negative traits. Trapped within her psyche, allowed my freedom but once a year, BLAMED for ALL her ILLS! The torment I must bear. Oh cruel world, have mercy on my pitiful soul!

...You are a psychopathic, bloodthirsty, pyromaniacal, destruction-happy, sword-obsessed sadist who's ideas of amusement involve constructing a fully functional mini Death Star, torturing people you dislike, and putting the characters we like through hell. There is nothing pitiful about you.

Dark: *smirks* I know. I just couldn't resist annoying you like that. You make it too easy sometimes, little light.

...I hate you.

Dark: I know you do, my dear little light. I know you do.

*sigh* Please ignore my inner psychopath. She gets...wierd...sometimes. Update soon please. Ja ne!
mantinemaniac chapter 6 . 12/28/2007
lol. Bishounen Mark! XD What will Elincia think of Ike's motely crew?
nothign to see here chapter 6 . 12/21/2007
Okay... I totally spazzed out... I dunno WHAT you were talking about, this chapter was HILARIOUS! Trying to breathe... xwx;; LOVED THIS CHAPTER, CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT!
Kevin C chapter 6 . 12/18/2007
*blink* Wow, I remembered my password on the first try. And this chapter just kept making me laugh over and over - Kate IS an exception to many things such as rules, and seeing Titania practically heart-fart (Sims 2 - thinking about a person with the hearts flying around thier face) over Soldier!Mark while knowing she'd get into Greil's pants in a millisecond if she could...

You've still got your touch, no worries there. 'Course, it IS writing for Shinon and Soren, which makes it really easy. Lady Burnt-biscuits was a GOOD one, then 3 damage? A punchline to the punchline to the joke. And I've got Statistics coming up in the spring term as well. But at least I know WHY Kate isn't good with Thunder magic... being her character, that's her one weakness in PoR OR RD. Soren-Kate interactions are priceless, as is anything involving Ike. Though Rhys probably shouldn't be able to attack YET, it's OK. This -is- crack!FE at its finest, who says he can't have gained 20 levels at base healing everyone from the effects of Mist's dinner rolls?
FlamingDoritos chapter 6 . 12/18/2007
M, healy bushes...gotta love them healy bushes (not to be confused with poison ivy, as Boyd often does :p). Soren seems like his head is about to explode. Just...kaboom. HEART THE CHAPTER IT'S AWESOME.
Vazette chapter 5 . 7/30/2007

No exaggeration.

I hope you update soon, but don't rush.

Yes, yes, much love for your work~
LyallAurion chapter 2 . 7/11/2007
Haha, this story is so funny! w I love it!

By the way, know any good stories with Soren or Reyson in it? :3 I heart them. :3
UnIQuE Not Weird chapter 5 . 5/22/2007

I've been waiting forever for this chapter! xO I had almost given up hope, too.

Can't wait for the next one!
TFRiD Queen chapter 5 . 5/13/2007
Hahah, leave it to Ike to screw things up, sorta...don't stress too much about getting everything done as fast as possible, I'll keep waiting until this fic updates again.
Lilikoifish chapter 5 . 5/12/2007
Oh my gosh...this chapter was so hilarious. Oh my goodness...I can't stop laughing. I loved the part with the slide presentation thing. Great job.

Update soon!

Lilikoifish chapter 4 . 5/12/2007
Oh my gosh. What are you talking about? This chapter was awesome! It made me laugh so hard. Great job. All around perfection, but you had a few typos that weren't really that big of a deal.

Sorry I didn't review this chapter.

nothign to see here chapter 5 . 5/11/2007

*bursts out laughing*

Most hilarious chapter ever.
Starfighter364 chapter 5 . 5/11/2007
So Mark and Kate are there, that explains why Serra is there, this is getting really funny, really fast.