Reviews for Depending on Him
darkangel0212 chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
keep it up with your stories
glitterglitzer chapter 10 . 8/10/2009
That was a really nice story. I really liked it. Pity it became 'Diary talk' in the last chapter.
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 10 . 2/4/2009
great story. And they have two children. A boy named Shippo & a girl named Rin.
kagome518 chapter 10 . 9/27/2008
loved the story i like inuyasha but this one was cute
Nic0la-2oo8 chapter 10 . 3/27/2008
really good i lyk the last chapter the diary and this is funny aswell

love the story

Nic0la-2oo8 x
Sarah and Lily chapter 10 . 3/19/2008
We really loved it. It was very very well written out and very great. The Diary part in that last chapter was actually really interesting. :) Thankyou for putting up such a great story!

Ja ne,

Sarah and Lily
Sarah and Lily chapter 2 . 3/19/2008
So you are writing this story because of what happened to your mother's boyfriend...That makes sense.

Lucky for Sarah here she would've been charged with murder if the killer hadn't turned himself in. When they met, he said he couldn't take it when a girl who had just barely started her seventeenth year being in prison.

I sure am lucky. 'Course not that lucky...

So far, we really like this story. And we hope, in the end; that you don't make Kagome go to prison for the rest of her life...or Sesshomaru die or Kagome die or something horrible like that...

Well, we usually don't write such long reviews...but thats what you get for making such a great impression on us. _-

Ja ne,

Sarah and Lily
FIRE OF LOVE chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
so good
Kira-Jayde chapter 10 . 3/4/2007
Awesome story. Ilove all of your stoires and this is a really good one. I cant wait to read the one in Fluffy's POV. I know its just the same story from a different POV. But is there a sequel by any chance?

A sequel would be good. lol

Have to go and read the next one. BYE!

Keep up your good work!

Kira-Jayde
Chidori no Tenshi chapter 6 . 11/27/2006
heh i bet it's inuyasha!
Imaginary Lemur chapter 10 . 7/8/2006
This was just wonderful. I loved it.
CraZy Blue MonKey chapter 10 . 6/24/2006
I love the story especaly the epilogue.
Serenity of the Lake chapter 2 . 3/25/2006
I know what you mean by justice being fucked up. In my city a few years ago a polic officer shot a 16 year old and killed him just for standing on his roof with a rifle and bayonet from World War II. Tell me if that is fair, or not.
Evil RULZ chapter 10 . 2/26/2006
I loved the story because i read both "depending on her" and "depending on him" they are great.
Roxie-chan chapter 10 . 2/13/2006
i love this story! your very good i'm going to your profile and reading more by you!

have a good day/night :)