Reviews for Casablancas: 25 Romantic Interludes
GreenAppleBabe chapter 4 . 4/22/2011
This chapter was short but really good i think you should make more stories or more chapters
GreenAppleBabe chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Omg this is sooo goo you need to do more stories and if you have more send me them please ur really good
Saffron chapter 11 . 5/17/2008
*le HUGE gasp* Someone else flirting with Rei that isn't Jed? Heaven forbid it! Though I can't blame him, I ain't too fond of Yuuichirou eitherP Nice work on the drabbles and I must say my favorite so far is Number 8! I can't wait for the next drabble so try to update again!

Ciao for Now (_~)
Anonymous chapter 11 . 4/26/2008
Great stories! I just have one question, though... hwo come chapter 11 doesn't have a title ? Anyways, please update soon! :)
xanimebabyx chapter 11 . 1/24/2008
Aw-love the jealousy! More please!
dreams-of-julie chapter 10 . 1/21/2008
i love your writting its so beutiful keep the great work love it
Sarah chapter 11 . 1/20/2008
this was really cute, i love these stories, i dont always have the patience to read an entire story, so little shorts like these are good
DeepBlueQL chapter 10 . 1/7/2007
Awesome stories!

I can't wait for more.
missy-oa chapter 9 . 6/14/2006
wow! these little stories are so cute. *_* i've always been a big fan or Ray/Jed pairings so i might be a bit biased but you really know how to express their love well. continue the good work
Ice1taru chapter 7 . 6/8/2006
These are so cute! Please write more.
bob chapter 9 . 6/8/2006
i love what your doing with the challenge here. there are very few stories about the senshi with the generals since most of it is focused on usagi and mamoru and even fewer stories about the other couples that are written well. the relationship you describe between rei and jed is perfect and getting both of their personalities just right. keep up the work i can't wait to read the next chapter.
raye85 chapter 9 . 6/8/2006
love your darbbles, especially since they are from jed and rei
raye85 chapter 8 . 3/13/2006
just wanted to say i like your drabbles very much epecially since you did it one rei and jadeite, plus i wanted to day i like the poem your bf wrote for you very romantic ) cant wait for the next one, hopefully soon.
Tsubasa-chan chapter 5 . 1/9/2006
I'm so happy someone decided to write some romantic drabbles about Rei and Jadeite. These are all very sweet and offer such a nice little peek into "what could have been."