Reviews for Listening To You
EchoKatt chapter 1 . 2/21
Oh _y GOG oh _y GOG oh _y GOG is been like nine years since you updated and this is a bloody a_azing story and now I'm excited for it and you're not even gunna update it any _ore and I'_ happy and mad and really freaking EXCITED AT THE SA_E DANG TIME! and URGH! and EEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKK! Oh ack! Such conflicting e_otions! w & w
TheDemonLady chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Hey I really like this why did you stop updating it? (
K1mb3r7y chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Hey! Still waiting for the next remade chapter. I love this and I can't hold on to life much longer without it! ,

(...melodramatic me...)
InsaneKittenProductions chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Make Harry uke!make harry uke!make Harry uke! Pweeeaz *w*
forever-sweet chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Kekeke. Very interesting. Wonder what will happen next? Kekeke. Can't know until the author updates.
YaoiGirl1997 chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Please update!
innocent as far as you know chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
this is interesting, update soon.
The mental patient chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
lol update soons please. /berry funnies this is 3
Lumcer chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
some parts are better and some could be worse... I'm slightly upset that you have not stuck to the continuation of this story... I was having trouble with whether they can still hear each others minds at the end of the last part you finished on the other version... Hope you decide to finish this one up.

isis chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
quiet-flower chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
He ha! Awesomeness! Draco and Harry are so kawaii together! Keep it up!
Squibakou chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
You're...not so hot at the remembering to update thing are you... oh well, I really must read more of this, and so shall read the old one, even if it's not so good. I can't help it, when I see a good plot it's like a drug...
s.k chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
please update!
OnceaSuperWhoLockian chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
LOL i LOVE it so far. its highly entertaining. you should defninitely update like NOW!

None chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
Keep writing PLEASE! Most of these Stories are pretty boring to me but this one is good!