Reviews for Three Weeks, She Sleeps
Mad Melanquet chapter 1 . 2/28
I really, really enjoyed this fanfiction. Actually, one could even say that I loved it.
To be honest I don't really know if there's anything more to say.
Thank you. For writing this, and for sharing this.
godess bubbles chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
OMG so he took the chakra burnout...
NekoShooter chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
I hate you and your amazing writing.
SmilesLasting chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Just. I can't.
This was painful and beautiful and stunning and so simple yet the nuances.
Loved this.
Reveriemare chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
To be honest, you left me kind of hanging at the end - is Kakashi now the one unconcious? I was awaiting the big, sappy, awesome Reunion of the glorious Team 7, so maybe you understand that I wasn't expecting a story this sad. Yet, it was great and I enjoyed reading it! You didn't leave out one missing detail and the way you described Kakashis point of view and Narutos and Sasukes behaviour doesn't leave anything unanswered. It's always nice to see how much the guys care about the only girl of the team :) If you feel up to it, it would be awesome of you to post a sequel to this, starting right after the moment Sakura wakes up - please? With sugar and a nice, big cherry on top? I'd love to see Naruto's and Sasuke's reaction when they see her!
D chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Wait... so did Kakashi die? D:

Anyway, this was pure. awesomeness :D
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
This was so beautifully written. I cried reading this. It's so sad!
Queen of Narnia49 chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Sadness and feels everywhere. EVERYWHERE.
This is kind of beautiful and I love it.
Team Miriku chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
I loved the ending.
catching chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
oh god, I think I'm going to cry. This was amazing, and I think one of the best piece I've ever read.
In the State of Haecceity chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
I don't know what to say. I don't think I have the right words to convey what I'm feeling right now. Regardless, it's one of the most beautiful and thought-provoking pieces I've ever read on .

Thank you. :)
mommyflaw chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Well damn if that didn't kill me. Gorgeous, well thought out and very well written.
Jaden Lariya chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
This was beautiful and sad and wonderful. You honestly made me cry. You put so much raw emotion into this that my heart sang. Thank you for the awesome fic!
Jaden