Reviews for Too Good For Me
MellyrnUinSilme chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
I think you could continue it! Both the poem and the story was awesome:)
PhoenixPixie chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Oh that is so heartbreaking...poor Draco.
x Bluebell Flames x chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
I love this :) I think you should continue it :) x
insertnamehere chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
This is in response to your fic Too Good For Me... I love Harry/Draco stories with happy endings as much as anyone but this one is different. You have done a really good job portraying the pain Draco feels and I think it is a wonderful fic as it is. But of course I'm sure I would love it if you decided to extend it. Your poem is beautiful, by the way.
Love me yes chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
reading your story made my heart feel the pain.

it reminds me of myself and the one who i loved secretly.

although the memories were bad but thank you for the feelings you brought them to me.
IAmRay-Ray chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
its very good plz continue!
MissBehavior chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
My god, it's just so sad, and so perfect..

I have no words for this, because it's so good ]
DaRk-HoPeLeSs-RoMaNtIc chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
i think this story is good. but if u want to make another chapter it would fit as well. if u do make another chapter i don't think it should end in a happy ending it just wouldn't fit with the rest of the story. maybe draco excepting the fact that he is unwanted or soething. i don't know.

Luvz, Lucas
Haley B chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
kay so i know you wrote this a really long time ago, but ithink you should have continued . and made every chapter based arund a poem, that sounded like a really good idea. if you still feel like it srill think you should.

great writing!

Serser chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
i love it, you should definitely continue...however, i'd prefer a happy ending, but that's just me. actually, a one-shot works just as well. i absolutely loved it!
thrnbrooke chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Oh how sad! Maybe if he had of kept at it. Sure it would have been hard... but just maybe... *sigh* Poor Draco!
PaddyWaddy chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
Please make a sequel! I also think its nice this way, but still... I want a happy ending! XD
mayuk chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
Tht's an interesting one...according 2 me u shud leave it like dis - it's a bit different and if u continue it'l end up being like all d other ones.
Persephone Choiseul chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
One word.

This story is heartbreakingly beautiful and even though it is supposed to be a one shot it feels incomplete. Please do continue!
Riku-Rocks chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
I know this isn't very helpful, but I think either option sounds good. This is a very powerful and emotional oneshot, that stands fine by itself. However, it could certainly continue into a solid, well-written story, as well.