Reviews for Twins
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
The Sway Wannabe chapter 7 . 4/5/2011
please update soon!
TrekGames23 chapter 7 . 4/30/2010
I really like this story, it's so cute how they both resigned at the same time. Hope you continue with it -
jag389 chapter 7 . 8/29/2009
great story. you should really think about finishing it.
daisymh chapter 7 . 3/22/2009
ijust read the whole story and loved I wish you would finish it please
rebelmagnus chapter 7 . 6/28/2008
update?
hedwiggins chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Jacob became a Tok'ra in the 2nd season, so I think that was before the story on Edora. Loved your story. Especially the part about Sam making a stethoscope and the two of them listening to the babies' hearts beating.
blodwin chapter 7 . 11/5/2007
good stoy please update soon. i can't wait to see what happens next. please please please.
Hope and love chapter 7 . 6/25/2007
i love it!
rankokunalpha1 chapter 7 . 3/8/2007
wow i cant wait for the next chapter to come out to find out what happens next! keep up the awesome writing!
SchattenTanzer chapter 7 . 5/23/2006
Great Chapter. Thats cool that Sam got her own command. We're really glad that Hammond wouldn't let them resign. We can't wait for more
Dreamer22 chapter 7 . 5/20/2006
aw yay care for the babies! tehe and of course yay for Hammond making sure that Jack and Sam stay at the SGC and I love that they both decided to resign at the same time, I look forward to more!
ALIMOO1971 chapter 7 . 5/19/2006
Great story so far. at lest they havent been court marsheled. and as for the wedding part are they going to het married on earth, about the time if they were still on endora for a year. another thing is what about Mark, i notice you havent mension him yet, i wounder if he knows about the kids. More soon please
scottiedog chapter 7 . 5/19/2006
Cool! Keep up the good work! Looking forward to the next chapter!
MuseUrania chapter 7 . 5/19/2006
Nice. Guessing you're having only 10 teams at this point, then? Cause otherwise SG-10 would already exist. Course, it's your universe. :)