Reviews for King of Iron Fist Tournament 6 dark Revelations
dei chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
its so good reading youre story im one of those addict fans.
prettyprincess1992 chapter 9 . 3/31/2009
I LIKE UR STORY, ITS ON MY FAVE LIST
Thee Slushee chapter 16 . 12/9/2007
O Asuka's back!

Wow, it really has been a while aye? HAHAHAHAHAH! Which reminds me, shud get back to that chapter of I believe...but yeah, coolios for a big return to tekken after ages of Bleach, hah!

Keep up the gud work :D
Wait-For-Sleep chapter 16 . 11/29/2007
Oh, right! When you said I hadn't reviewed, I thought you meant that I hadn't reviewed Okami's Honor.

I just didn't get an alert for this / which is strange, cause I used to...hm.

Anyway.

Awesome chapter! This was really, really great.

I think I'm gonna stop writing my Tekken fic, actually :/ my friend Aimee stopped reading after chap 10 cause it got so frickin confusing! And putting her off a story she's been reading is a really, really hard thing to do, so it must be too complex :P

Besides, you just used my main storyline :P

But yeah, this was great, can't wait for the update!

UPDATED HEART CHAPTER 3.

So go read ;)

And let me know about the next chapter of COFAS, k?

Bye-cha :3
Wait-For-Sleep chapter 15 . 11/28/2006
YEY YEY YEY YOU UPDATED! YAS!

This was brilliant. Kazuya was in it! And Hwoa really does love her xD

ANYONE WHO DOES NOT WANT TO SEE A SPOILER FOR BINDING FATE, DON'T READ ANY FURTHER.

This is really weird, because in my story, none of you really know what happened to Asuka when she was kidnapped. She was kidnapped by the Zaibatsu and lets just say they make her something she's not and take some blood... not that I want to spoil my story. But it's weird because I didn't even tell you, you know! We seem to have the same ideas as each other without realising.

But yeh, this was fab and you gotta UPDATE!
Thee Slushee chapter 15 . 11/28/2006
LOL fine then! Dont include me in ur cookie thing! lol! Awesome chapter (coz I played a part in ur inspriation for this P) Very nice work. Looking pretty interesting. Cant wait til an update!
Thee Slushee chapter 14 . 11/5/2006
YEAH! DR Xiao in action! Awesome as chapter Lisa! HAHAHA Asuka tripped over Lee P And she met Kaz! lol! Xiao seemed a bit random in that chap tho...but it was still awesome D Cant wait for an update!
Wait-For-Sleep chapter 14 . 11/5/2006
YEY YEY YEY YEY

And yey, you updated! This chapter was totally worth the wait - - bloody excellent! I loved it!

Oh no what's gonna happen to Asuka now? :0

Update update!
Wait-For-Sleep chapter 13 . 10/3/2006
Yey. Briliant chapter! I really enjoyed the HwoaAsuka. xDD This is really great, so update soon!
Thee Slushee chapter 13 . 10/3/2006
Yo Yo Yo! Its me here!

Awesome as work Hibeki! Great fight there...and aw, some Hwoa/Asuka is finally creeping on!

Anyhu great work...btw, Jenny called...she said that they're gonna meet us at the mall at 12:20 so we're stuck mucking around for a bit longer.

Anyhu, awesome chap, cant wait for the next!
jc-1225 chapter 12 . 9/17/2006
But it couldn't be Unknown...she is under a spell and can't say anything...And where was the wolf thing?

~lIN
Thee Slushee chapter 12 . 8/31/2006
Yo! lol, I'll make a double review for both chapters. Great to see now that ur describing fights a little more instead of just using the moves! Gives a good image to how the fight went down P Hwoarang was being an egghead! For beating up those poor animals...and he seemed like the typical badboy...especially in this chapter! Like, Asuka seems like the innocent girl and Hwoarang is like "thw wrong crowd to be hanging around"...hope it doesnt end the typical way, such as the girl being hurt by the guy and the guy not caring less..

And wow! That was a good way to introduce Jun in! lol, she found Asuka out easily. This was a good chapter, and I cant wait for the next!
Wait-For-Sleep chapter 12 . 8/30/2006
This is so awesome! I know who the woman with the yellow eyes is, but I won't say cuz I don't wanna spoil it for anyone else. This is so totally awesome, so write the next chapter soon. :DD
Wait-For-Sleep chapter 11 . 8/26/2006
yeah! awesome chapter there! that was really great. thanks for mentioning me...but its Wait for SLEEP. lol :p yeah thanks for the HwoaAsuka there...and yey, Devil Jin soon! YOU RULE!
Dynasty-Zero chapter 11 . 8/25/2006
*eating bake cookies* yeah...these are good...*stop eating* oh yeah i forgot i'm reviewing. well i check out the story and it's excellent. and thank you for reviewing my story. I will keep reading til it's done.

peace to you xjmaster

*eat cookies again*

ps:if you got kingdom hearts 2 of course i helped you, i already beat it. heres a little hint.

make sure you at level around 70 or above to fight sephiroth...you'll understand soon when you meet him.