Reviews for Veracious Answers
JaneA0202 chapter 8 . 11/8/2010
why did you stopped updating? Im really angry at myself that I didnt notice that this story is unfinished before I started reading it... it seems that you will not update, so If I didnt read these eight chapters I wouldnt think what would happen, what he saw in her mind... its pity you didnt continue, even though I dont like a few things there, its good story.
allora123 chapter 8 . 8/31/2009
when next chapter?
toboeokami chapter 8 . 4/13/2009
No! don't just stop writing! Now when its all getting to the good parts!
Megan Consoer chapter 8 . 11/6/2006
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
Iva1201 chapter 4 . 8/2/2006
Important question - I have become staff member of C2: Severus Snape [26376]. And I was searching through my alerts to add good pieces there. Are you going to continue with this and will Snape play important role?
Iva1201 chapter 7 . 7/14/2006
Does Voldemort think of him traitor now? Would love to know!
Iva1201 chapter 8 . 7/14/2006
You haven't updated it? Even with those plenty of ideas in your head you spoke about? )-: Sad! ... Dumbledore is alive? If yes, please, more! There are not many fics like this. And O.K., I don't fancy romancies but this has been decent until now so I would read really very happy more.

Oh, I have almost forgotten - Snape would NEVER EVER say Voldemort. It was in the infirmary scene - he definitely would have said the dark lord. He does it always in the canon.
bitchywitchy chapter 8 . 2/10/2006
Wow!

That was SO good!

WRITE MORE! NOW PLEASE!

Am addicted...

I love this story! And keep on revewing mine!
JacAlley chapter 8 . 1/17/2006
I haven't read S/Hr in a quite a long time, and this is the first in awhile. I must say, I liked it very much. It has all that I love in S/Hr fics but it's also quite a bit a original, I'll definitely read it some more.
severus-fan chapter 8 . 1/16/2006
Very interesting chapter. I do hope you update again very very soon and get a cookie! *Tries to entice you with the cookie* You know you want one! Seriously though, I really like this story and hope you update again soon.
Barb8 chapter 8 . 1/16/2006
Oh man, how intense. Update again soon, can not leave us hanging like this.
A Lee En chapter 8 . 1/16/2006
Oh, please don't stop there! He's too shocked and embarassed to speak to her and she's too hurt and embarrased to speak to him. Can't wait to see how they react to one another now. And, is she going to turn to Ron for comfort?

Please write more. Please?
Dafina chapter 2 . 1/10/2006
I really like this so far. The dialogue is both logical and believable.
Juliet-Echo chapter 7 . 1/8/2006
Very nice chapter leading up to... I can't wait to find out!

Will Snape ever stop being the snarky bastard he is? lol!
barb burke chapter 7 . 1/4/2006
Your story is going along well so are a lot of readers out here that love Severus, so you're definately on the right track with a lot of us . Please remember, a whole lot of readers will really like a story,but we are not all going to send a review. Please don't let that discourage you.