Reviews for Unspoken
TamSibling chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
I don't know if I've commented on this before - but it's amazing and I re-read it constantly. As much as I love the smut, my favorite line is this:

"That math is frakked. I'd mourn you for the rest of my life."

So heart-breakingly perfect. Thanks for sharing!
JaneDoh chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
Great to see something a little different - the whole idea of the unspoken thoughts that linger between them. It is the benefit of fanfic: being able to fill in the blanks that just can't be conveyed in a visual format. And I think reading this a few years after it was actually written just intensifies the emotion, now that more about their characters is known. I epecially loved the line: 'Time had stopped itself for them so that their bodies could catch up with their hearts.' So true...
pilotlover chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
I just found this thru Tracy, but I absolutely loved it. Very touching. Thanks.

Marilyn
Hell-of-Fire chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
This was your first one? I'm impressed!

Really liked it, thanks for writing this story! Hope you'll write a few more! ;)
Dexick chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
Thats a START? Thats really good, I would not have known it was a start. Hot damn I can't wait for your next one!
Jenndifurry chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
that was love not sex and very sweet and endearing just the type of stuff i like to read.
JessicaRN chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
That was great! It had all the right parts to a good fic: Lee, Kara, and empty office and lurve (physical and emotional) :) I loved being privy to the inner thoughts at the moment they were "thought" - too often you read some interaction between them and it's from him perspective and then from her's, but this was great because you have both of their thoughts about the same event at the same time.. :) e! More please :)

- Jess
Toptoffee chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
Ah, that was smut heaven! Thank you!
midnightair chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
beautiful. i love this line

"...and felt the hard planes of his shoulders ripple beneath her touch. They’re strong from where he carries the world..."

great work!
stardust2002 chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
Aw, I'm blushing. Your smut was fantastic - it was ... how do I say it, intelligent as well as sexy? I'm not sure that's what I mean, but I enjoyed that there was a backstory to it as well as the obvious need to consummate their relationship.

It was beautifully written - as is everything you write - I love your stuff too. Keep it coming - all kinds of it!
Lattelady chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
You are the Lee and Kara queen no matter what the rating. I love your stories. Please keep writing them.
Nytel chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
This was awesome for a first time M fic. I totally loved it. I've been having the crappiest day, and reading this makes me feel better.

All of your descriptions were just astounding.

'They’re strong from where he carries the world.'

'But I have no problem with that. You make the most beautiful messes.'

You hit everything spot on. Thanks! :)
latteaddict chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
This was very romantic and intense.

I love the words spoken and not spoken.

I think my favourite line is *Another hour, Kara, then come right back to me* This line felt completely honest.

Beautifully written.
lynnmichelle chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
Bravo! (Loud clapping can be heard!)

You did such a great job with this - not sure what you were worried about. You write so well no mater what style (or rating you choose).

My favorite line - “He wasn’t family.” Not by blood, by marriage, by history, or shared pain.

I think that sums up the Lee/Kara relationship really quite well.
SciFiScribe chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
YES! YES! YES!

Ferdang, girl, that was excellent! WRITE MORE SMUT!

And I blush, btw. I'm a smut idol. *giggles*