Reviews for Red and the Big Bad
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Great story. :) Should do a sequel.
Rapture-Quinn chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Honestly, I think that sex isn't part of a 'T' rating. 'M', sure, but 'T' is stretching it a bit. I suppose people have different ideas of what 'K', 'T', and 'M' mean, because I've seen 'K' with smut in it, 'M' with only smoochies in it, and 'T' with nothing even remotely lusty in it even when it's about a pairing you'd expect to be all over eachother.

Also, the sex was kinda.. off. Like, it's actually kinda off-putting when the writer describes how deep the penis is and stuff like that, I mean, I'm more interested in their emotions and what the hands and legs are doing, than the exact science of how and where their naughty bits are bumping.

And, this is kinda directed at writers in general cus I read stuff like this all the time and I'm like 'wtf', I don't mean to like, offend you or sound like I'm hating on you.
nonhalema chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
Wonderful although I do have to say: a sequel would be real great!
toolezbionic chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
I have never really invisioned it this pairing, but you seem to make it work. I would very much like to see a continuation of this one.
InuIleana chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
You have some great potential with this story. My suggestion is to make Willow start trying to explain herself while stumbling over her words in that cute little way she talks. And the other commando guys threaten Spike to come with them. But he says he has to get dressed first. So he does that but then jumps out the window. And the commando guys dont shot because Willow is there. In smaller quicker detail Willow and Spike continue to do what they began it secret.

If you have any more questions on some ideas for your stories just e-mail me back.
AnyaChristina chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
Gotta tell you- I disagree that it's out of character for Willow. Yeah, she's shy and innocet, but let's face it- in the heat of the moment even a quiet one can be a little naughty! Anyway, I totally loved your story. I thought it was REALLY hot and if you wanna e-mail me and tell me the site that your not cleaned up version is on- I'd love to know.
Kate chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
i don't think that Willow would be so willing to do something like this, spike definitely but not willow, so in that aspect it doesn't stick to the charecter traits, but good story idea!
Bloodthirstygoddess chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
I loved that story. I just started reading a bit of the Spillow relationship and love it. Great place to end it, definately leaves a reader in suspence and in a light funny mood.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
Yay! Spillow! Cute couple. Loved it. Catch ya on the flip side.
Kat Blue chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
I was thinking about what if Buffy came in and caught them from the very beginning. That was so wrong dude. they were all naked and stuff when she burst in. So not a kodake moment.
jacob chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
Kid, you have got to and a nother chap to this thing.
Max chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
Leaving it where you did was just plain wrong - you have to keep going with it.
WillowSpikey chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
i loved it...plz keep it up..and u did a very good job!cant wait to see how buffy takes it or Riley for that matter!
cursedgirl chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
very good! whana reade more about it.. ) so please hurry up!