Reviews for About a Book
TheAnimeCrazedGal chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
awesooooooooooooooooome
anko rocks
Snowkid chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Fucking brilliant! I don't really like the summary that much though, I thought it was a bit different...like anko getting emotional and stuff which I don't like at all but maybe i read wrong. anyway i reallly laughed hard. my mom had to come check at me if i was doing ok. thanks a lot ! loved it!
Red Lips 'nd Cloudy Eyes chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Hah I wanted to read something Anko-ish... This is exactly what I imagined her to be like. Gotta love that woman. This was a fun thing to read, AND the first Anko related story. You could say that it's a milestone in my fanfiction reading life. Yay!

I couldn't help but notice this story being a good 5 years old... But I guess receiving reviews is still fun,right?
Tigers and Dragons chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Ah, amateurs :P That's hilarious :D
greensapphire chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
LOL! oh man you had me laughing aw poor Kakashi what to choose? and Anko wow she sure was in character and Kakashi too,great job! loved it
JediSpiceGissia chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
So, is there a story of Kakashi visiting Anko? _

Would love to see this! Fun story, Thanks!
Randomonium chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
i wish there was a sequel! Kakashi...*hots with laughter* he's like ZOMFG WTF ACK!

that was brilliant! well done!
Sweet Temari of the Sand chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
I love anko storys this is by far one of my favs.
Lady Misukage chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
Like it, though I am kind of disappointed that there was no action in it. Very good _
violaqu33n chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
...

i want some furry handcuffs...
Rednee-san chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
You said that this wasn't one of your best works but it was good. I'll have to read your others.
Adeiu chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
THAT IS AWESOME.
JasmineRiddleXAngelOfDarkness chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
This was friking awesome! Hilarious and something Anko...and myself...would probably do... love her cranky mood!
XBloodANBUKakashiX chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
That was pretty funny but it was overall good
anon chapter 1 . 5/21/2007