Reviews for El Pasado
rocklesson86 chapter 11 . 6/25/2008
I really loved your storie.
Mouse In The Corner chapter 11 . 3/24/2006
Good cliffie. Keep up the good work and I hope you continue.

~ Writting Freak ~
Katie chapter 11 . 3/23/2006
Wow, I LOVE your fanfiction! You did such a great job! Please keep on writing stories like this one, it's great! Greetings :)
Zonya chapter 11 . 3/15/2006
I'm sad this wonderful fic is finished, but I'm expecting the next one; you are such a good writer. Let me hug you in gratitude for share your work with us.
pealee chapter 11 . 3/14/2006
YAY! I'm so glad they are gonna let that man fry.

Such a bittersweet chapter. Loved the ending. Glad to see Danny happy:)
Andraya TheLat chapter 11 . 3/14/2006
Ei! Great chapter as always!

I really enjoy this fic.

So, this is the last chapter?
anmodo chapter 11 . 3/14/2006
This was a riveting story. You capture Danny's tortured soul really well, and I really liked Megan. She was a very strong character who was very good for and to Danny. Also, I loved Jack in this. You did a good job of showing the huge difference between Danny's real and surrogate fathers.
funkyhigh chapter 11 . 3/13/2006
Oh wow! it's so cute! great ending! i loved it so much! That was great with the shot, didn't see it coming! Looking forward to your new ff!
pealee chapter 10 . 3/6/2006
OMG! Wow each chapter is better and more intense then the last. Don't keep us waiting:)
funkyhigh chapter 10 . 3/5/2006
Oh wow, you're right! that's just plain evil! must know what happens- guessing the father was shot- but must know for sure! hurry, post c11 before i explode!
Andraya TheLat chapter 10 . 3/5/2006
Great chapter!

You always surprise me.

Can't wait to read more!

Keep writing!
funkyhigh chapter 9 . 2/27/2006
Hey loved the chapter! but i won't get to find out what happens for ages! it's s4 that i haven't seen s3 finished a few weeks back but i'm getting pretty familiar with s4 thanks to ff! looking forward to your new one!
Andraya TheLat chapter 9 . 2/27/2006
Great! Danny is back!

I was getting worried because he was so defeated in the lasts chapters, but now he's back!

Really good chapter.

I'm really enjoying this amazing fic.

Please, update soon!
Zonya chapter 8 . 2/24/2006
Great chapter, as always. Your stories are so good, baby. Please, update soon.
funkyhigh chapter 8 . 2/23/2006
(vampfreak) great chapter! very cute! looking forward to the next chapter and that other fic you're working on!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »