Reviews for Eccentricity
Honto.Kawaii.Neko-chan chapter 6 . 10/19/2006
you..*points* UPDATE SOON!11

omg, I just ned to know what Itachi is going to say, and what about Sasuke? I WANNA KNOW

C'mon..update soon *sweet puppy eyes*

WUB YA AND THE STORY

Neko-chan
Sakaiya chapter 6 . 8/10/2006
i'm gonna cry. a cliffie. of all the wonderful evils to do to ur reader u do a cliffie. okay, i love ur story, i really do, and thats why the cliffhanger makes me sad. u don't want sad ppl, do u? then please update soon because we love ur story and the lack of continuation makes us sad.
Cheekyamericangrl211 chapter 6 . 8/8/2006
0w0 I'm so glad I found this. UPdATE!
malikoyun chapter 6 . 8/7/2006
-le gaspeth-
The Stitched Ninja chapter 6 . 8/7/2006
PLEASE DON'T RAPE SASUKE! And what is Itachi up too? I'mma so confused! Please update again soon! And sorry about yer mum, i know how it feels to have a really big fall out with her. Well, my mum not yers...I hope everything works out and okay!
Tsukasaru chapter 5 . 5/22/2006
Ohh! I like this! It's definitely going on my list of good reads. I hope Naru and Sasuke can stick it out, through this. Maybe your mysterious bishie there has some sort of sexual controlling powers that make Sasuke like him. That, or he's just damn well experienced, and his kisses are uber-super. xD WHEE. Poor Naruto. I hope it works out for them. ANYWAYS. I love NaruSasu! And I like this 'fic! You should continue, it's quite well-written. :33
berta-chan chapter 5 . 5/8/2006
NO! I DON'T WANT THAT GUY TO DO THAT! NO! THAT'S RESERVED FOR NARUTO ONLY! NO! SADNESS "SOB" POOR NARUTO. NO!
blue-genjutsu chapter 5 . 5/4/2006
Really great story! Poor Sasuke and Naruto, being separated. :)
BelleRaev chapter 5 . 5/3/2006
you updated. I sort of forgot about this story, but am glad to see the update. This was a pretty good chapter.
malikoyun chapter 5 . 5/3/2006
O.O!
Tishu chapter 5 . 5/3/2006
wel...hmm...um...i dont know what to say really...i quite enjoyed the end i suppose...not sure what else to say..perhaps...continue!

toodles for now

x
Phantomsnow chapter 5 . 5/3/2006
no! did sasuke do it!
The Stitched Ninja chapter 5 . 5/3/2006
*grabs bat and hand to Naruto* go save yer seme! lol PLEASE update again soon!
Midnight Shining Star chapter 4 . 4/13/2006
I loved it. Please update soon!
thuyhy-thuyhy chapter 4 . 2/21/2006