Reviews for Halloween Comes But Once a Year
d chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
write more soon

please do me a huge favor and tell the guy or girl who wrtes . The Ring Around The Moon (Idhrenwen ) that the story is great and they should keep on writing. He/s wont let me review cause sum1 isn't logged on . Could u please do so!

P.S. ur great
d chapter 2 . 1/30/2006
it was 1 of the funniest fanfics i ever read. i really enjoy all 4 sistas. please do more, and remember 2 hav comedy. it was so funny i was lmao
alexywill22 chapter 2 . 1/21/2006
This was a good chapter but I'm finding it hard to connect it with the first one for some reason. But I dtill like the bits. And beating up bth Jenny and an elder made up for the ending which fel flat cause if should have been the end since Prue with the hollow would've been interesting to see.
manystorywriter chapter 2 . 1/21/2006
I loved this story! Please write more!
LostInPrettyEyes chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
sorry, but I actually didn't like it. Not to say it wasn't bad, b/c I thought it was funny enough. Sidenote: what IS the treasure?
MusicaGrant chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
Okay this is your eighth review! Start typing!

Weird but funny story!
anonymous chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
cool. really funny
DarkStarDrusilla chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
cool chapter. i like it. very funny. keep on writing it. maybe add a lil parody of something in it as well...
Halliwell Witch chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
um. ok. u want to update so we can no what the tresure is? if not, would u anyways?
fanfictionreader chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
Awesome story! Please update soon.
alexywill22 chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
I'll save my opinion for the next one. But, did you steal this from that Buffy episode where... the same thing happen? And why is Piper VO-ing? Is that a shot at the craptastic episode where they thought Phoebe was in Sex in the city? Gah I hate this show and how lame's it is now. make Jenny come back here and turn into a pumkin and get mash!
NCHS Basketballer15 chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
i like it please update soon
El Neneo chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
OH MY GOD! I so love this story! Please update asap and please have more Cole scenes! Oh, and maybe Chris 2?