Reviews for Death of a Clown
Acidic Lover chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Oh my god, I love this story. It sounds like Lucy would do something like that. It made me smile somehow. Good Job.
JR. Author chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
classical ending. great one liner. hooray for the death of the clown
Nevar88 chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
Loved her quote at the end; 'foolish primate...' heh heh

Best one-liner I've read in a while.
Apprentice Writer chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
LMLJeansCoEst2006 chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
HA! I hate clowns too.
Machlatte chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Heh. That was great. I would've wanted red too.
BLS91090 chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Hehe, wow. That was very good. I was never really a big fan of clowns myself. Very neat! P
Dark Master 1988 chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
Damn! That clown got pwned, big time. Lesson learned: ask ANY homicidal teen on what she likes'll save you from cruel torture. Hi-larious.
Rigaru chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
f**k yea! i hate clowns too... i watched "It"..._
Jayme F. Midorikawa chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
I like this. I hate clowns as well. But hey, I think because of how goddamn ugly and persistent they are, they deserve to die. This was great. Although I personally don't see a difference between pink and red. But this was awesome. Nice work.
Dude Nukem chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Lol, yeah! I hate clowns too! Good story! Will ther be a clown-torturing one also?:P
Drew L chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
Humorous, but it could have been drop dead hilarious if you used a widely hated clown (Krusty from the "Simpsons" or Binky from "Garfield and Friends" being two good examples of that). But a random clown getting off just didn't hit the Humor_Meter directly on the scale.
RaieChibiKid chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
Oh my Lanta! XD That's so twistedly funny! (Most of Elfen Lied is twistedly funny after all.) It's so mean that it's hilarious. Hahahaha! I can't stop laughing about the ending!
Race Canyon chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
I bet you'll be glad to know that the police recently arrested a clown under suspicion of bank robbery. In front of MacDonalds!

P.S. You and Chibodi Crocket have somthing in common.
viciousstar2000 chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
That was a really good series. Im glad that put up an Elfen Lied section. I DESPISE clowns too. *Im going to check to see if you have any other stories.