Reviews for Crazy's rescue mission
karen1025 chapter 14 . 3/15
That was beautiful!
twilightjazz chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
i love you stories please write more
Doctor MisFire chapter 14 . 3/1/2013
Holy mother of god, this was a fantastic story! I have always really liked a dark fan fic and this was a beautiful combination of darkness, romance and sunshine. I especially liked how at the end you described what everyone was doing, I haven't seen something like that before. So overall, good job!
npetrenko chapter 14 . 8/29/2012
Great story.
Irishbrneyes chapter 6 . 6/18/2011
Wow! Umm, I'll be in my bunk!
Irishbrneyes chapter 6 . 6/18/2011
Wow! Umm, I'll be in my bunk!
Chibiboku chapter 14 . 6/3/2011
WOW...There is so may words for your story that I don't know what to write, just that it's awesome.
InceptionErection chapter 14 . 3/7/2011
This story was amazing and probably one of the best Rayne fics I've ever read.

I loved the plot twist and how it wasn't all sunshine and rainbows throughout their relationship. And I absolutely loved the ending.

Fantastic job!
bladefax chapter 14 . 12/5/2010
Great story. Thanks for the great read!
Reviewer chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Hm "Crazy" doesn't seem to be crazy, pretty normal in fact. My interest is lost, goodbye.
Kairan1979 chapter 2 . 12/26/2009
I wonder why the crew is so hostile towards River. Nobody thinks that she is victim of the Alliance, they are just afraid of her.
broken earth falling down chapter 14 . 2/8/2009
aw!

ah!

i love it with all my heart

it is so cute and cool and i just love it and there's violence and everything

it is brilliant!
Elianna chapter 14 . 12/31/2008
:-)

its great!
SilkenRoseDreams chapter 14 . 12/17/2008
This was an excellent story. I liked all of it and you did a great job of making River sound properly smart. I used to talk a bit like her before I realized that my friends didn't understand me. Now you should try a Mal and Inara story. That would be great.
DSDragon chapter 14 . 8/23/2008
Despite the cliche of having Mal's mom be alive and Shadow still a habitable planet (they're not), and the fact that quite a bit of the sex you wrote was purely gratuitous (not necessary to the plot), this was a story with, overall, a good plot.

Off to read your other fics now.