Reviews for MegaMan Jr High Revolution
Rhah the Last Warlord chapter 57 . 12/16/2008
Awesome ending. I really liked this story of yours; it was completely hilarious. Can't wait to see what you think of next. Peace out.
C Dink chapter 3 . 6/5/2007
wow, we have very similiar styles of comedy..you really are awesome. i thought this was gonna be stupid..but it's good

Zero: I’ve been saying things all day, you’ve just ignored me to such a great extent that the text didn’t even show up!

completely awesome
Axl14 chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
AXL:I LOVE YOUR HILLARIOUS STORY! BUT WHY DID YOU MADE ME SO ANNOYING?

ZERO: I THINK HE HAD NO CHOICE _

aXL: (LAUGHS LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW) YEAH MAYBE

X: YO' WHAT'S WITH ALL THE HAPPENINGS? HEY I LOVE YOUR STORY SEND IT TO AXL'S ACCOUNT!

AXL: YOU HAVE JUST BEEN REVIEWED BY TWO SPECIAL SENIOR HUNTERS AND A SPECIAL CLASS A HUNTER

TRIO:UPDATE SOON! WE'RE WILLING TO WAIT DON'T STRAIN YOURSELF OR YOU'LL NEVER TYPE ANOTHER FIC AGAIN!

aLIA: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THREE DOING WITH MY LAPTOP?

*ALIA BRANDISHES A LARGE PAPER FAN*

AXL: bye WE NEED TO GET AWAY BEFORE HELL GETS LOOSE HERE

TRIO: BYE!

ALIA: COME BACK HERE! YOU DAMN BUCKET OF BOLTS!

*SMACK!* *SMACK!* *SMACK!* *SMACK!* *SMACK!* *SMACK!* *SMACK!* *SMACK!* *SMACK!* *SMACK!* *SMACK!* *SMACK!* *SMACK!* *SMACK!* *SMACK!* *SMACK!* *SMACK!* *SMACK!* *SMACK!* *SMACK!* *SMACK!* *SMACK!* *SMACK!* *SMACK!* *SMACK!* *SMACK!* *SMACK!* *SMACK!* *SMACK!* *SMACK!* *SMACK!* *SMACK!* *SMACK!* *SMACK!* *SMACK!* *SMACK!* *SMACK!* *SMACK!* *SMACK!* *SMACK!* *SMACK!* *SMACK!* *SMACK!* *SMACK!*
Axl14 chapter 44 . 5/14/2007
AXL:I LOVE YOUR HILLARIOUS STORY! BUT WHY DID YOU MADE ME SO ANNOYING?

ZERO: I THINK HE HAD NO CHOICE _

aXL: (LAUGHS LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW) YEAH MAYBE

aLIA: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THREE DOING WITH MY LAPTOP?

*ALIA BRANDISHES A LARGE PAPER FAN*

AXL: bye WE NEED TO GET AWAY BEFORE HELL GETS LOOSE HERE

TRIO: BYE!

ALIA: COME BACK HERE!
PRIVATE chapter 42 . 4/20/2007
Despite the truck load of references, I managed to pick out the most obscure. I'm going to go to youtube now and watch Ultimate showdown thanks to you.

Keep writing this story. For everlasting justice.
Elsie Grandewing chapter 25 . 9/9/2006
EVERYONE 'CEPT ZERO, LOVES TORNADO TONION! ~ *gets bricked due to horrid singing* UPDAT ... *dies*
Elsie Grandewing chapter 24 . 8/27/2006
OMG LIQUID? *faints* UPDATE SOON!

P.S : Ceil sucks as usual lol XD
Elsie Grandewing chapter 23 . 8/11/2006
O O ... WON'T YOU EXPLODE AFTER EATING TWO SNES? *faints*
Elsie Grandewing chapter 21 . 7/24/2006
WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG TO UPDATE? . UPDATE!
Elsie Grandewing chapter 20 . 4/13/2006
LOL!
L.C. Techno chapter 12 . 1/27/2006
Zero: Wait a second, Ceil’s name is spelled Ciel!

KI: Ciel is a human, Ceil is a robot otherwise identical to Ciel. That’s the convenient excuse, anyway.

(we hear a whistling sound)

Well...there goes the consistency.
Zero's Shadow chapter 7 . 1/5/2006
This is my first review of your fic, and even though I haven't reviewed the other chapters, don't worry, I read them.

Anyway, this chapter is funny as hell (and true). Also, I also must say I love all those games the "editors 1-4" were bashing. (especially Kirby SS and Zelda OOT, not to mention in the things of what they really did, FF IX...I think that's where it was)

Good work.
golden-eyedwolf842 chapter 8 . 12/31/2005
I really like this. It was really funny. Sorry, if this is a lousy review! I can't write a good review even if the world ended! Sad! Anyways, great job writing this fic! _~
Zantok X chapter 7 . 12/23/2005
Gris! GRIS! GGRRIISS! Anyways I have got a great idea for your next crossover, have the characters travel to the EXE world and meet their counterparts (If yhey have counterparts) and have them run away from giant Mettaurs (Metools)
WildHunterX chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
Yay! Megaman Jr. High is back! Man, I almost farted from the excitement when I saw this... oh wait, I DID fart. C'mon, keep it up!