Reviews for And This Too Shall Pass
bugaboo107 chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
This fict was so tragic. I can not imagine Hatori ever doing this, but nevertheless, it was an challenging concept and I loved it. I loved the morbidity (is this a word?).

Momiji is truly a very mature character, even if he makes out to be some preppy, effeminate boy. I love both the the characters you involved in this story and I wish Hatori had someone who he could lean on, because he is always the stronghold. It is time he find someone! (preferably not Mayuko... she is, well, not for him... I imagine him with someone more sweet and cute)

I loved the story and the characterization, the idea that Hatori continues on with his 'dead' life and is unable to stop this cutting. So heart-wretching!
whennerdscollide chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
I'm tearing up right now.

I've always like Momiji/Hatori father/son kind of things. they've been through similar things in life, haven't they?
HanaTohruShipperMorgan chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
Sorry, but it turns out that I ran out of time before I could write up this review.

I couldn't actually stomach this, in all honesty. Maybe it didn't have a good enough hook, maybe it was too emo... In any case, I've had enough angst for one morning.

Have a nice day!

Hana

PS - Ha! I only have fifteen more to review! ...Does that mean I've reviewed thirty fics? o.o
Adi88 chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
Perfect. I've read one other fic where Ha-san cuts, and while it was very badly done it was an intruiging concept. He seems so... in control? Strong. I dunno. And here we have it done to absolute wonderfullness. You really write him so well, and you handled Momiji's stuff very nicely.
Moroi Mikomi chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
AWESOME! I LOVE IT! In my opinion, one of your best stories! (Sorry it took me so long to review...)
Ruusei chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
Another nice story! It was morbid, but still a good read. I can't really see Hatori cutting himself, but for the purpose of this story it worked nicely. And the thought process in general seemed to match his character.
Snow Mouse chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
that was so good! angsty, but thats really good!
Different Child chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
Aww. I liked it. The morbid factor doesn't bother me. It intrigues me. Vaild point. Momiji is sweet. He is more mature than people give him credit for. Good job.
kath chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
the story is not as morbid as the author said (for me...) I just cant imagine Hatori comitting suicide..thats really not him! anyway maybe its just that i really like Hatori and his character is not like that
Vix of TARDIS chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
Usually when I read stories in which cutting is involved, I hit the back button immediately...I just don't believe it in this universe, but since I'd read some of your earlier well written fic, I stayed on...this is very good, very moving...particularly Momiji's understanding, which I think is very much in character. Well done!