Reviews for Helter Skelter
kay chapter 3 . 1/11/2007
i see its been 'awhile' since you've updated this story last, but i really hope you do continue it because it is so well written and i realy realy like the story!
shoka chapter 3 . 12/28/2006
great story, it ought to have far more than 17 reviews! hope you are going to continue it!
Minxmessenger chapter 3 . 12/20/2006
Hope you update soon
sillylittlebeans chapter 3 . 7/14/2006
i love this. update please!
supersaiyanx chapter 3 . 5/21/2006
wow i really like this fic, you are good!

I hope that you have written more chapters and that you update soon!

Thanks for the read...so far and don't forget to UPDATE !
Tee Vee chapter 3 . 1/7/2006
Hiya! Ookay... well, stumbled upon your little story, and just thought I could give you a little word of praise. Yeah, uh, anyways, you're doing good. Nice story, I like it, so keep doing whatever it is that you do. Oh, and before I wrap it up, you should really, really, continue your Reno/Yuffie fics. Seriously. Okay, alrighty, I'm done. :P
Mina Son chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
Great fic. not just saying it, I really mean it. Your fic perludes the beautiful writing that a authour should use to give life to a story. Congrats and keep up the great job. Plus, its very differnt which makes it even more interesting to read. You should continue to write ALOT.
ladybugg chapter 3 . 12/26/2005
Well full steam ahead. I just wanted to say that I for one am glad that you're so speedy with the updates. Also you get two thumbs up for another wonderful chapter. I like that Trunks is so confused. Love is such an confusing thing. Anyway wonderful chappie, and keep up the awesome work. Laters.
kitsuK8 chapter 3 . 12/26/2005
yea! that was a quick update! thanks! cant wait to see if they go on a vacation what will happen!

*loves*
Sweetaoi001 chapter 3 . 12/26/2005
omg!this fic kicks ass!please update!u rock lots!
ladybugg chapter 2 . 12/24/2005
Once again wondeful, wonderful chapter. I love it, and I'll be so glad when you get chapter 3 up and ready for us. This is amazing. Keep up the great work. Laters.
Tinka chapter 2 . 12/22/2005
I'm already in to this story, it's so great. Next chapter please! .
Lady Anarchy chapter 2 . 12/22/2005
I'm probably spamming your inbox. Oh well, I must leave my mark here as well.

"Did he really just compare Bra to meat?"

*snark*

I have never been a huge fan of Bra, or authors tend to write her as some bitchy slut who thinks she's better than everyone else, but you've managed to make me like her. At least in this story, anyway. _

" "Goten," Bra breathed, and he looked down at her. "That is so fucking cool." "

Loved that part! . I also love how you've introduced and written Goten in this chapter. I love how you've written all the characters in this whole story.

Very well done. And I envy you for being capable of writing such long, entertaining chapters. I can't do it, never have been able to, and probably never will be able to. Oh well, props for the length, wit, and awesomeness that is this story.
Lady Anarchy chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
"Wouldn’t my chest need to five times the size of my brain and my IQ lower than the number on my bra tag?” *snark*

There are too many parts that made me chuckle to fit in a review. This is a great start and I'm glad I've found something decent to read in the T/P category. As for the updating thing, don't stress about it. It always takes me a while to update. We all like to enjoy our lives outside of fanfiction.

Great story and I'll be looking forward to an update!
AlondraM chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
i just love how this story is going. it like one of the best i read of dbz/dbgt. ill be waiting for the next -