Reviews for Long Strange Trip
tartanbanana chapter 13 . 7/22/2010
This story is awesome, i loved how the experiences changed both universes seemingly for the better :) I felt sorry for Rodney but well not everyone can have a happy ending :(
Meirelle chapter 13 . 4/16/2006
This was a good story. I like the ending.
Porthos1013 chapter 13 . 12/29/2005
Aw, that's so sad! Everybody got a happy ending except for Rodney. :( That just makes me want to cry! Any chance of an epilogue or sequel with a happy Rodney? Pretty please with sugar on top?
Lennexa chapter 13 . 12/12/2005
That was really good! The last line was perfect. I love your style of writing! The contrast between the two universes was well done! Thanks!
studio62 chapter 13 . 12/11/2005
Wow. That was an awesome story! I loved both worlds and you made them so believable, it was amazing! All the characters were the same, but different. It was excellent! The whole plot was fantastic and i can't wait for another awesome story from you!
Lady Sidera chapter 13 . 12/11/2005
That was very good! You explored the idea of diffrent realities, and the respective versions of the characters knowing where they belonged admirably. I particularly loved the way you mixed the good and the bad differences. It underscored beautifully how life isn't ever perfect. It's all pros and cons, and you can't have everything. It made it very believeable.

The way you wrapped everything up hopefully, and had them learn from their little adventure was also great. But the very end, about Jessica was... heartbreaking. Sob. :'(

I really liked it, excellent AU-ness! (Claps) :D
NotTasha chapter 13 . 12/11/2005
Excellent story! Wicked cool idea, and you did a marvelous job of - not only keeping everything straight in your own head - but keeping your readers on track too! No small feat! Lovely writing, marvelous plot.
studio62 chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
Awesome awesome start! I can't wait to keep reading, and i can't wait to see what happens!
Silverthreads chapter 13 . 12/11/2005
Excellent story. Superb ending.
Tipper chapter 13 . 12/11/2005
What a great story! Can't believe you managed to keep all the moving parts straight-I can only respect you for that! So well written and completely clear. Thank you so much for writing it!
Tipper chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
Hey! What a fantastic beginning! I love the idea about the danger of the City being adrift-what a fantastic concept. It never occurred to me to question what was keeping it in place. And I loved the excitement and tension of the first scenes! This is very exciting, and I can't wait to see what happens next!