Reviews for Inu and the Beast
Anina chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Oh god oh god oh god oh god PLEASE CONTINUE IT!
catgirld86 chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
I hope you plan to continue this, or put up chapter one at least. I knda like it.
Pure Shikon chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
Inuyasha?

What happened to Chapter 1? Please update!
Rose Red and Snow White chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
rocking awesome...if you finish it...do you notice my not-so-submliminal messaging?
kiwarrier chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
i think the 'beast' is Inuyasha and the girl who will come is Kagome.
SopranoZone chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
well. this sounds great! i've given up on finding new stories, so i just wait for my favorite authors to post ones! this is an awesome prologue, and cant wait for more!

ps-dont wanna guess, cause at the moment, my brain has gone on va-kay.
Midnight Promise chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
"Beauty and the Beast"? Oddly enough, I have never come across a fanfiction like that.

Lol.

Nice start, you did well on spelling, grammer, etc. And know I want to read the next chapter to this story so hurry up and post!

Good job.

InuNightWalker
Kisara Eliena Hagakure chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
I think that it'll be interesting so update!
Masako Moonshade chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
Yes! You've finally started writing the story! I eagerly await- who is the beast...?

Or wait. Is it even a character that we would be familiar with?
Kristen Sharpe chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
I think everyone does need to do one. Because I keep reading them. And, I'm especially looking forward to see what you'll do with it given how much I've loved your other stories. It's already off to an intriguing start. Can't wait for that chapter 1. I could be wrong, but I just have a hunch this one's going to have some twists.
Moonchildcnb13 chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
Ok my guess is that the 'beast' is Kagome and that the two other characters are Inuyasha, the one she has to fall in love with, and Sesshomaru, the one she must earn love from. This sounds interesting since i've never read an inuyasha Beauty and the Beast story. Update soon.

Moonchildcnb13