Reviews for Hitting Home
cmspencerfan chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
awsome short and to thepoint and nothing to make it hard to see them in the books later lol i kinda thought jeff was too close to them anyways lol

but great story!
XfallenstarO chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
nice!

well written-intresting style

loved the last line!

very differnt from the other fics
Epitome of Randomness chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
That was incredible. It had such a great introduction, and the ending simply closed the matter and ended the story in a perfect way. Awesome.
Jessi Malfoy chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
Aww, I love it! Great characterization and wonderful writing. So cute.
McKay chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
I think I reviewed this on LJ, but I honestly don't recall. Anyway, I loved this fic - I love Byron slash, and this is terrific. I love how he's quietly satisfied and smirking at his brothers instead of joining in their "who's the bigger man" competitions. It's very in character.
Queen of the Paperclips chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
Yay for Jeff Byron slash! There is a pathetically small amount of it and I need MORE!
ketsuki chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
Oh that's awesome 8D I'd love it if you wrote a more insightful fic into the couple (how they got this far, etc.) ~ Byron always came across to me as different from his twins...Though in this way, I'm not too sure ;

More BSC Slash! *waves flag* x33
arcadie chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
Sweet, simple, the narrative is matter of fact, love the ending, love the pairing. Excellent little one shot!
timmcgrawchick chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
very swet. i really cant think of anything i really DONT like about it. very well writen. extremly sweet. very fitting name. really like it. good job.
mistressKC - wanteddeadoralive chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
that's so cute... that's probably the first slash BBC fanfic I've read