Reviews for Saving Nine
Reader chapter 2 . 2/19/2003
I still drop by occasionally, hoping against hope that this story has been updated. I'd really like to see what it was all about.
Inuki chapter 2 . 2/6/2002
Is the master Angel? That's all I'm ask'n.
Daystar Flame I don't feel like signing in right now chapter 2 . 11/23/2001
PLEASE! Write more soon! Is the master William? I dunno. But I luv it so far! Lataz~
Trin chapter 2 . 11/2/2001
Seriously, you should keep this story going. Really cool.
Lynn chapter 2 . 10/25/2001
Great beginning! Please continue. I am interested in how you are going to have a pre-vamp Spike react to Buffy and if you are going to have her there during the time Angelus changes him.
zebedee chapter 2 . 10/20/2001
Great start, you've definitely got me hooked. I hope that the Master is Spike (well, William) - it'll be interesting to see how Buffy reacts to him as he was before becoming a Vampire. Please write more soon.
peroxidepest17 chapter 2 . 10/20/2001
This is very cute! I can't wait to see more of it! Great premise! :) I hope the Master is who I think it is...
o chapter 2 . 10/20/2001
cool! i always like the ones that go back in time! keep writing and HURRY up! I can't wait!
Miss B chapter 1 . 7/25/2001
You should really turn this into a series! It's really good...and has a lot of potential.
phoenixstitch chapter 1 . 5/17/2001
Hi,

I do hope you continue this one as it is great. I want to see how Buffy gets out of this mess and what Spike does to help her. I love time travel stories especially when they throw Buffy back into William's time period. Also loved "Only Human" too. You are an excellent writer.
Drake Roberts chapter 1 . 5/15/2001
This is a great beginning. Please continue, my interest is piqued. I loved Spike's line before he barged out; it was classic. I'm looking forward to more time hopping fun soon.
Pandora the Cat chapter 1 . 5/8/2001
Hi Cel, I love where you're going with this story and I can't wait until Buffy meets up with William in 1878. Should prove to be very interesting...
LittleHarm chapter 1 . 5/4/2001
this is really good! There's more, right? lol
Sanguinary chapter 1 . 5/2/2001
Keep Buffy and Spike in the past! I can't wait to see what happens next!
J-me chapter 1 . 4/30/2001
i like... keep it goin, kk?