Reviews for When The Inside Wants Out
As i was scrilling through the website i remembered this fic and decided to re-read it still a very good story even though its not finished but never less a good read gopefully one day It'll get finished because its such a good story
Lightning Spyro chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Why can't there be more of TakeshixFantine stories? I mean they make a better couple than TakeshixLiz
nixster94 chapter 11 . 1/4/2014
omg this story was awesome sauce please continue! i was team lizxtakeshi now im team lizxalex :)
Guest chapter 11 . 12/27/2013
Ok can you plz get Takeshi back with Fantine besides that keep up the good work.
Lightning Spyro
Guest chapter 10 . 12/27/2013
Man why did you have to have Takeshi break up with Fantine?
LiteBryte chapter 11 . 10/27/2013
Continue, please? :P
flame55 chapter 11 . 7/15/2013
This is great update soon
Lord Anubis Judge of the dead chapter 11 . 6/30/2013
Cool story. I wish there was more IGPX fanfiction and this is a good story. you are handling the relationships and emotional stuff beautifully. Can't wait for more.
Good God chapter 11 . 4/28/2013
For the love of anything holy, any kindness in your heart, update.
Update, and update, and update some more. I know it's been a few years, but I really, really, really like this story.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/25/2012
iVtechboyinpa chapter 11 . 1/12/2012
It's such an epic cliffhanger! I loved how you developed the characters. They're true to the original series counterparts with that increaes-in-age twist haha. Seriously though, please don't give up on this story. It's great to read IGPX and about Liz, Takashi, Amy, and Alex without reading about all the racing for's just awesome that the story expands and emphasizes more the characters than anything else. Best wishes :D
gigglesthanksto you chapter 10 . 11/13/2010
WOW am i addicted to this or what and a bit disapointed because of the lack of carity to how takashi feels !

PLease write mooooooore !

Your really goood !
An0N H chapter 10 . 10/30/2010
please continue this is and always will be my favorite story it was the first fanfiction i ever read and would love to see it finished. there isnt enough igpx fanfiction out there to waste this great story.
BleachedBlueCat210 chapter 10 . 8/9/2010
Noooo! Alex don't f #% this up! TTTT Aw well whoever ends up with Liz just better not be a jackbutt at the end of it. :D I can't wait till you update. If you update. :)
Ro chapter 10 . 4/29/2010
omg i luv dis story! plz more chapters! Liz and Alex are so great! i hope they end up together...takeshi wasted so much time and said so much shyt..dnt let Alex n liz end like this! :'( no! hehe thanx agen for a great chapter!