Reviews for Draco's Path
Sailor Pandabear chapter 15 . 10/3/2011
nice
roni2010 chapter 15 . 9/19/2011
great war ff.. love the story to pieces...
cranberry148 chapter 15 . 2/23/2008
Great story. Nice job!
Queen of Night chapter 15 . 8/30/2006
so sad yet so good; makes me want to cry.
harrypotterchick4ever chapter 15 . 8/3/2006
aw such a cute ending

kind of a sad story in the last half

but that's life

great job writing

i hope you've written more fics
PomegranateLotion chapter 12 . 6/28/2006
This is so cool!
Lady Arabella Malfoy chapter 14 . 5/9/2006
Hy, I've already revieved your fabulous story, but I am writing again, because I want to say that I reread it again, because I really like it and it is worth rereading, especially the battle part.
Ginny 1 fan chapter 12 . 4/27/2006
sry plz write more.
Ginny 1 fan chapter 11 . 4/27/2006
sry plz! plz! plz! write more.
Ginny 1 fan chapter 9 . 4/26/2006
why would people not readd is a great fan fiction.i love it.
Danny chapter 15 . 4/23/2006
i read your other story (and the sequel) first, and i have to say compared to this story your writing has improved a LOT. i like this story too- i think it has an insanely good plot line, but i'm really glad your writing has matured so nicely. you definately have a new fan!
Lady Arabella Malfoy chapter 15 . 3/5/2006
Absolutely genious and you probably know this yourself. Your fic can really be named the seventh book.

I really liked how you described and went through your characters and especially emotional moments, they were very real.

Frankly speaking, i don't know how you guys do it, i mean, you can'y live through house destruction, fortunately it is impossible, but you describe it perfectly, as you were there. I can't do this.

But on with your fantastic fic. The plot is absolutely right, as i want to call it, everything is on its right places, especially I like the trait of Weasley women flame, that was really original.

THe ending is super, i think it is understandable, that Harry won't make it, I think it will be so in "reality" and quoting you, and I also agree on it myself in my fic, Harry can't kill such powerful wizard, especially alone.

Okay, I really spent very good time reading your fic, it was not long but yet deep and emotional, but one question is still bugging me: and where was Snape all the time? Please, answer me, if you can
Tulips and Jill chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
This is going to be good!
Sendarian Poltergeist chapter 15 . 2/14/2006
Omg I cried at the end... it's so sad, all about "stared at the statue of her fallen friend" it made me cry... *bursts into tears*
GoldenFawkes chapter 15 . 1/8/2006
You put a great plot together here. There were a few mistakes that I noticed. For instance, in chapter 14 you said that Crouch was killed, but he was already killed in book 4. Or that Scrimgeour didn't believe Hermione - he was head auror before he became minister; I doubt that he wouldn't believe her.

Other than that, your story was really great. I do think, however, that it could have been a lot better if it had been edited. I hope you don't mind me saying so... I really did enjoy it!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »