Reviews for Kick It Old School, Fire Navy!
meanja chapter 5 . 6/6/2009
so funny
Vzech-Chick chapter 4 . 8/3/2008
You are freaken hilarious.
Vzech-Chick chapter 5 . 5/1/2008
That was certainly an amusing story to read. Very...high-class. *cough*. But i find that freaken hilarious. I was downstairs by myself laughing my ass off and felt like a d-bag because i was the only one home.
Zuko's Iris chapter 5 . 5/11/2007
I dont know what else to say! That ROCKED...literally! i love Roku's song...that was so cool! I noticed you haven't updated in a while...please, soon! You are so funny! I can't even say anymore! i choked on my burrito!
Zuko's Iris chapter 4 . 5/11/2007
o.O Zuko? That again was awesome...I'm sorry i can't find any other word!
Zuko's Iris chapter 3 . 5/11/2007
LMFAO Kudos on using Britney Spears! At first, I couldn't figure out what the song was and then i saw the knock knock knock on the door part and it clicked! Again, I can't even say anything, update soon!
Zuko's Iris chapter 2 . 5/11/2007
you are awesome! i can even begin to tell you how cool this is! I love your i can't believe it's not butter thing, can I have your permission to use it when I email Ashley? Go Zutara!...yeah, i know, people are running out of plots, huh? Well, anyway, awesome!
Zuko's Iris chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
o, i'm mentally impaired, too, along with my friend ashley! it's the best! Really funny! Awesome! Update soon!
chineseretard92 chapter 5 . 2/4/2007
this is so funny ) love it!
chineseretard92 chapter 2 . 2/4/2007
holy effing god thats so effing funny!
Panther Eyes chapter 4 . 7/13/2006
those were funny but stupid songs. i give them a 7.
Alecto's Muse chapter 4 . 7/10/2006
ROTL! Sigh. Wipes tears from eyes. Brushes off clothes. Tries to sit, calm down and write constructive review. Reads "Aang:(thinking)YESS!Suck on that,Zuko!" Bursts out laughing, again.
plywoodxisxchocolate chapter 4 . 7/7/2006
Ha HA. You've definetly made my day with Aggravated. Am putting it on my ipod, you know the real song, Complicated. A suggestion: You should do I'm too sexy by Right Said Fred. Make Zuko sing it. That'd definetly be something I'd love to read.
avatar luver 4ever chapter 4 . 7/4/2006
THANK U SO MUCH! THAT IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE SONGS! MAKE MORE!
Raaon Teisha chapter 4 . 6/24/2006
Dude, that was frikkin hilarious! I loved it!

Raaon Teisha _