Reviews for Belly Butter
Cupcake155 chapter 2 . 10/2/2014
Priceless
Yuki Suou chapter 2 . 6/19/2013
Oh *gasp* my *gasp* Valar! This was *R0FL* amazing!
Sneha chapter 2 . 3/27/2013
Loved it! I rolled on my bed laughing. It was too fantastic! I could imagine it throughout!
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
simply amazing
Guest chapter 2 . 10/26/2012
Hilarious!
Cheerfully Blue chapter 2 . 8/5/2011
Oh, that was brilliant. I loved it! I was howling with laughter the entire time and thank God no one else was home at the time because they would have thought me mad. I loved the idea, I loved how everyone found out, and I loved Elladan's punishment. It was fantastic. I loved it so much.
handschuhmaus chapter 2 . 4/26/2011
Poor elves!

... my face hurts from laughing so much, though!

So it was marvelously funny.
Rumrum chapter 2 . 2/8/2011
Absolutely loved it :D I can well imagine those sorts of things occuring.
dstr6uy8i chapter 2 . 1/8/2011
Oh...I laughed so much! That was hilarious! Thank you!
quaff chapter 2 . 12/15/2010
Hysterical. Thank you for writing it.
Eiladwyn chapter 2 . 3/11/2010
Loved it )
Vanwa Lullaby chapter 2 . 11/29/2009
great job

omg, this made me laugh so hard that I was crying!
Port-of-Seas chapter 2 . 3/10/2009
*laughs*I'm surprised Ro didn't get in on this, too!
Lathril chapter 2 . 11/24/2008
I just wanted to say thank you for such an enjoyable story. I laughed hard, especially at the last few lines. You made my evening!
CosmicEssence chapter 2 . 11/17/2008
Ah hah that was WICKED! Absolutely brilliant and a plausible rendition too, rather than a misunderstanding that is too farfetched. Cruel joke though...and on a 3yr old no less; i do hope this prank isnt spoken from experience O_O

Specially liked how everyone became energized upon hearing the screams and Elladan's wanting to flee, fleeing from Elrond, and then self-recrimination before apologizing and of course that last scene...cowering away from from small human boy lol too funny!

Also Glorfindel's 'impaling' problem and everyones actions in response to the whole thing and Elladan's decisive actions against stopping it... mean really Elrohir's supposed to be cool and calm and yet its his brother that manages to stop them all. Love it!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »