Reviews for I’ll protect you
InuyashaxSesshomaru4ever chapter 3 . 1/18/2013
Soooo cute's! Love it!
InuyashaxSesshomaru4ever chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
That was soooooo cute! My mum would prob kill me's if i did that to her yarn and make me's undo it and then rewarp em too!... Lol :)
Guest chapter 3 . 8/3/2012
I love neko-Ryou!
This-Is-Where-My-Name-ShouldBe chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
Thanx it is a great story and I wish u a merry Christmas from the bottom of my also cat-loving heart
The Shadows of Alexandria chapter 3 . 4/27/2009
I loved the plot line of this story. It's so cute and sweet and I really enjoyed reading it. I'm glad that you decided to take the time to write this story. I don't think there are enough happy BakuraxRyou stories. A lot of them are too angsty for me to read. Your stories are so sweet and beautiful. The one thing I sugget you work on is your descriptions of the places in which your stories take place.

Hope I could be of service to you, Catlover and DCatlover

Alexandria
SugarSyco chapter 3 . 3/14/2009
yay it wuz jus so cute
SugarSyco chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
aw itz so cute
lvdmadeon chapter 3 . 11/27/2008
KYAA~! I love this story! I'd hoped you might continue but I'm happy with you writing this much. So adorable Ryou-kitten! *giggles* Again Thank you!
Kit Of Yaoi chapter 3 . 3/29/2008

Albino Magpie chapter 3 . 1/19/2007
*takes deep breath*

YAY! for Tendershipping.

YAY! for nekos.

This story is, like, the cutest one I've ever read. It's really adorabilicious! Yes, I made that word up, and I think it fits the story really good. I wish I had a neko-jiin for a pet...

I'm a catlover, just like you!
mokipuppy chapter 3 . 5/21/2006
Aww... That was cute. Although, Ryou and Bakura don't know their plants. The plant Ryou described was SO holly, not mistletoe.
mokipuppy chapter 2 . 5/21/2006
I forgot! There's 3 chapters! I looked, and I knew that there were 3, but I forgot, and I was thinking that this was a oneshot. This chappie was so cute too!
mokipuppy chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
*Screams and runs around in curcles* That has got to be the CUTEST KuraRyou fic EVER! I need to read your other stuff. I'll see if you've written a sequal. And if you haven't then shame on you! Why not?
Anime WarriorSkye chapter 3 . 5/2/2006