Reviews for Harry Potter and the Rings of Ceangal Fala
jmb88 chapter 5 . 11/21/2007
Good, i like it, but i can't give a better opinion because you've just started, and for me, 5 chapter aren't enough to have a better idea.

just keep updating and if it gets better, then i'll keep reading.

good luck and take care.
fishertowers chapter 5 . 5/14/2007
Your story is magnificent! Please continue to update it, and if it doesn't take too much time, your chapter lengths are perfect!

Once again, love your story.

FT
dead-marauders chapter 5 . 3/28/2007
good chapter.i'm kinda late but good. when will u update
Inuyashasgurl15 chapter 5 . 1/8/2007
great chapter, I hope Ginny and Harry can work out what they are going through. I really think he needs her no matter what, well and his friends.
pettybureaucrat chapter 5 . 1/8/2007
Any possibility Ginny has another 'present' for Harry? And is he staying until her birthday? Good chapter. Update soon.
April chapter 5 . 12/30/2006
Wow, great story! Update soon I look foward to reading more.

*April
Craniac13 chapter 5 . 12/29/2006
Brava! I can't wait for the next installment!
Craniac13 chapter 3 . 12/29/2006
In just the first three chapters I've been mezmerised! Your writing is well thought, well written (very few mistakes), and enthralling. I can't wait to read more, but for now it'll have to do because it's late!
Draghknar chapter 5 . 12/29/2006
awesome, i like this, i hope you continue on with this. very well written. keep up the good work.
vt chapter 4 . 7/17/2006
what an absolutly wonderful story!
Jessika Organa Solo chapter 4 . 7/12/2006
That chapter was great, couldn't get any better.

I really hope Harry and Ginny get back together.

And more Ron and Hermione, I just can't wait,

But please have Krum take her out on that date!

(I just couldn't resist. Unstable verses, you know. LOL)
pettybureaucrat chapter 4 . 7/11/2006
happy to see the story back. good chapter, hopefully harry and ginny will keep improving their relationship. liked the scene at Weasley Wizarding Wheezes. Make Harry listen to Arthur. update soon!
thatonethingisthesea chapter 3 . 3/21/2006
okay, I started reading this a long time ago. I love it. Now I come back and it's STILL not updated. PLEASE UPDATE! Unless you've quit fanfiction, which I would not know about because I haven't had time to read your profile:)
iceskater25705 chapter 3 . 2/11/2006
MORE! NORE! MORE!
me chapter 3 . 1/28/2006
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON!