Reviews for Fates of Love
shugokage chapter 23 . 1/27
I am truly sad to see such an epic that never got a chance to bloom and be finished!
shugokage chapter 24 . 1/27
Great job on this chapter!
Beloved Daughter chapter 24 . 8/10/2014
Absolutely brilliant story! I love your depiction of Xander as a champion, a lover, and most of all, a good man.

I know it has been quite some time since your last update which is a huge shame because this story is amazing.
Guest chapter 24 . 3/5/2014
Super fun and creative.

Thanks for writing!
fullhans1 chapter 24 . 3/14/2013
Very nice story.
Jason123456 chapter 24 . 12/8/2012
great story hoping for a update
EroSlackerMicha chapter 24 . 11/18/2012
hahahahaahahahaa

Cordy playin' matchmaker and I nearly pity the Circle...almost.

keep up the good work and more please
Fox Boss chapter 24 . 3/6/2012
For a bit of humor, you should have one of the villainesses like Roxy Rocket, Catwoman, Poison Ivy, etc flirt with Xander some.
Mementox chapter 24 . 2/8/2012
Great story. Any chance of update?
Ashleythetiger chapter 24 . 1/29/2012
this story soooo good

xander if he ever meets any other hero in disguise...

well i can imagine say flash being warned see xander... run

or he know who you are

await more pls?
FTFCHRIS chapter 2 . 11/20/2011
Dating for 6 months plus and still no sex. I don't expect any x-rated or R-rated scenes but i would like to see some normalcy when it comes to dating and sex. Not some Disney crap about how holding hands or a kiss is the pinnacle of a relationship.
SeanHicks4 chapter 24 . 9/27/2011
An interesting and lightly used pairing there, with Xander and Diana. I dont know how far you plan to take this story but these last 24 chaters were reall good with only a few if any spelling errors.(I might have been imagioning the ones I saw or missed others since I was alwys around a C student in language classes)
Hanzo of the Salamander 2.0 chapter 24 . 9/5/2011
I look forward to reading what happens next in your story
Wonderbee31 chapter 24 . 5/30/2011
Loved Buff's reaction to Etrigan there, and can imagine how things would go if she was around him for any length of time. Looking forward to more of the upcoming fight. I also very much liked the small chat with Xan and Lytta there, and it looks like the Queen has definitely found something in a male that she's not seen in eons, and she likes him enough to let him stay with Diana.
FateBurn chapter 24 . 5/30/2011
good chapter please update soon.