Reviews for Fates of Love
Matthew Gemm chapter 24 . 7/20
Awesome man, also is this story complete or not, because there's nothing saying its complete?
l4w chapter 24 . 3/2
Oh god, I missed this addition and I am very amused that this great fic with a great love story between Xander and Diana now has a possible Buffy and Etrigan couple.
Excellent
Thanks
Hoping for more
Thanks
bigfan22 chapter 24 . 12/6/2015
Awesome story. It's a real shame it hasn't been updated in so long. I think you did a heck of job creating a believable relationship between Xander and Diana. Great job and I really hope one day your muse for this fic come back to you.
Grovtech chapter 24 . 9/8/2015
This is one of my most favorite stories. It's not so much as super-Xander as just Xan being himself in the DC universe.

Great Stuff!
shugokage chapter 23 . 1/27/2015
I am truly sad to see such an epic that never got a chance to bloom and be finished!
shugokage chapter 24 . 1/27/2015
Great job on this chapter!
Beloved Daughter chapter 24 . 8/10/2014
Absolutely brilliant story! I love your depiction of Xander as a champion, a lover, and most of all, a good man.

I know it has been quite some time since your last update which is a huge shame because this story is amazing.
Guest chapter 24 . 3/5/2014
Super fun and creative.

Thanks for writing!
fullhans1 chapter 24 . 3/14/2013
Very nice story.
Jason123456 chapter 24 . 12/8/2012
great story hoping for a update
EroSlackerMicha chapter 24 . 11/18/2012
hahahahaahahahaa

Cordy playin' matchmaker and I nearly pity the Circle...almost.

keep up the good work and more please
Fox Boss chapter 24 . 3/6/2012
For a bit of humor, you should have one of the villainesses like Roxy Rocket, Catwoman, Poison Ivy, etc flirt with Xander some.
Mementox chapter 24 . 2/8/2012
Great story. Any chance of update?
Ashleythetiger chapter 24 . 1/29/2012
this story soooo good

xander if he ever meets any other hero in disguise...

well i can imagine say flash being warned see xander... run

or he know who you are

await more pls?
FTFCHRIS chapter 2 . 11/20/2011
Dating for 6 months plus and still no sex. I don't expect any x-rated or R-rated scenes but i would like to see some normalcy when it comes to dating and sex. Not some Disney crap about how holding hands or a kiss is the pinnacle of a relationship.