Reviews for Fates of Love
l4w chapter 26 . 2/11
Nice chapter with an evils cliffhanger . . . well done
I am looking forward to Buffy explaining and of course XWWshipping
Thanks
DDDKDDDKDKDKKDKDDKKEKDaADKDSKKKDKDKDKDDKDDDOOCDIKDCEKCKDKDIDKDDD,dkxkxlx eekkkessdsedidoeoeoeoeoeooeooeeeodowodoeoddooeoeidieideodedodoe
UVlite chapter 4 . 1/2
Not tryinh to be a grammer natzi or anything but "thou"? As in "Thou shalt not kill"? Thou meens "you".

I think you ment though or tho' note spelling tho' includes the apostrophe. It was very jaring to see old english mixed into your writing...
DarkStrider chapter 26 . 12/29/2016
Woo Hoo! So glad to see your triumphant return to writing. I re-read this from the beginning and really love how this has turned out. I'm excited to see where you go now and how the Buffy-verse meshes with DC even further. I look forward to more.
shugokage chapter 26 . 12/26/2016
Intriguing scene and chapter!
EroSlackerMicha chapter 26 . 12/26/2016
glad to see this story appear again.
belated Merry Christmas...
and have a happy new year
Tribernator chapter 26 . 12/26/2016
YAAAAAY! Heh, I really liked this story and was shattered that it seemed to be abandoned. I cant wait to find out in 6 years what the reaction to xander and dianas marriage is. /innocent whistle. :p
Matthew Gemm chapter 24 . 7/20/2016
Awesome man, also is this story complete or not, because there's nothing saying its complete?
l4w chapter 24 . 3/2/2016
Oh god, I missed this addition and I am very amused that this great fic with a great love story between Xander and Diana now has a possible Buffy and Etrigan couple.
Excellent
Hoping for more
bigfan22 chapter 24 . 12/6/2015
Awesome story. It's a real shame it hasn't been updated in so long. I think you did a heck of job creating a believable relationship between Xander and Diana. Great job and I really hope one day your muse for this fic come back to you.
Grovtech chapter 24 . 9/8/2015
This is one of my most favorite stories. It's not so much as super-Xander as just Xan being himself in the DC universe.

Great Stuff!
shugokage chapter 23 . 1/27/2015
I am truly sad to see such an epic that never got a chance to bloom and be finished!
shugokage chapter 24 . 1/27/2015
Great job on this chapter!
Beloved Daughter chapter 24 . 8/10/2014
Absolutely brilliant story! I love your depiction of Xander as a champion, a lover, and most of all, a good man.

I know it has been quite some time since your last update which is a huge shame because this story is amazing.
Guest chapter 24 . 3/5/2014