Reviews for Shared Sins
Love it
Siaqi chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
I really liked this story, it was IC an seemingly hard thing to achieve with these two, the plot was realistic and I liked your way of writing. Except one single thing, please do not mix in other languages for no reason at all. Inuyasha and company always speak Japanese, it makes no sense to pop in 'baka'. Either have it all in japanese or do not use it. (If it is relevant in the situation,like Kagome doing her, I don't know, french homework, then go ahead)

Please do not misunderstand me, I rarely see such good inubrothers fanfictions but that one thing just bothers the hell out of me.

Sincerely

/Siaqi
PhsycoticPlatypus chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
I commend you for this wonderful one-shot! Brava, brava!
kittykitten02 chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
so great!

I don't see anything like "out of character" about Sesshomaru and Inuyasha.

I love them.

and I love this fic!

thanks for writing!
yotada chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
I really liked this story. The characters were in character and the ending was very poetic.

the only confusion i had was when the POV switches from InuYasha to Sesshoumaru and vice versa, there are no warnings or division so it can get confusing at times

great story!
ShadowpawMFur chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
That's pretty cool! I like how Inuyasha helped him, even though he didn't want to - but we all know he did! And, it's also good that Sesshomaru never said 'thank you' because he would never do that, and that would be OOC. And you've ALREADY had him WAY OOC back in your OTHER story - crap, I forget it's name - so it's nice you stuck to the anime. Not that I complain! A happy Sesshomaru is a good Sesshomaru!

Bye!
Wudelfin chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
that was fantasticly done in character. so jel at the moment *sigh*
TurquoisePanda chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
While I was reading this, I was listening to It's All Over by 3 Days Grace. XD Ironic.
Miss Megz chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
Everytime I read this I love it. The ending is so well done! Better than anything I could do.
fireXsmiling chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
very true...and honestly i think sesshou would do thesame for little yasha. chao
Szahara chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
Oh, my God! I haven't reviewed this! Oh the shame! Ah-ha-ha... (that was scream) that is not good! I should review it and well, because this is the only onetime review I can give on this one!

So, I really, really, REALLY like this fic! It is one of my top ten favourites, somewhere in the first five even! I believe you fully, because the whole thing made me feel that THIS would be what happened in sucha situation! I feel it could be part of the canon, the series! I like the way you describe pain and Inuyasha's inner dilemma, it was also funny how he was afraid that Sesshy could attack him, even when he passed out! It could have been difficult to write this, couldn't it?

Ah, this was so enjoyable to read again (and again and again... etc.) Szahara
Emily obi chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
AMAZING! BRAVO! BRAVA!

Beautiful story

I salute you!

Lil' Obi Emmy
snowy chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
great fic
rockpaperscissor chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
I was surprised to see this from you... it's a very realistic depiction of what an encounter between the two brothers might be like... I really would love to see this continued, somehow, with scenes with the two of them interacting. Maybe next time it's inuyasha's turn to get help?

If they could just get to their senses... gr. It would be so cool.
Kitsama chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
Very Very interesting...I loved it of course. Great job Yasha as always but...I would have perfered it if Sessy died...

What?

Why are you staring at me?

It's not that I don't love Sessy but I LOVE reading well writen character deaths!

WHAT?

I DID love it though. Not much happened but it was like not much really needed to happen. It was great like that.