Reviews for Broken Pieces
kitcat19us chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
great story
anamcharalove chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
Great beginning of a story! I wonder what happens next?
Sandra M chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
Great story!Loved the scenes between Jarod and Miss Parker and the end of the story!I only think that Jarod could call Miss Parker by her 1st name since the moment that he says he loves would give the idea of intimacy and would mark a turning point...But its a great story, keep writing!
NancyHFord chapter 7 . 1/27/2006
Loved the story. I thought it was a nice touch to name their daughter that. I'm looking forward to reading more of your work.

Miss Howard
Miss P chapter 7 . 1/11/2006
Yay! A happy ending! Great story :)
Sewe777 chapter 7 . 1/4/2006
Hi there

Thanks for having completed this story.

I really enjoyed this story, especially because it was a bit different than the norm.

As for critism (please don't kill me for this) I didn't like how Ms Parker and Jarod acted during Sydney's funeral. They are both stoic type characters and I just can't see them acting that way. Maybe a cry or two or Ms Parker leaning on Jarod's shoulder for support, but nothing more than that.

Maybe this is just a personal opinion on my side or maybe it is because I come from a culture where we don't show our emotions that openly (could therefore always associate with Ms Parker, :D ) but that is how I feel.

Please don't let my review discourage you from further writing. I think you are a wonderful author with much promise.
Sirus183 chapter 7 . 1/3/2006
Good chapter I enjoyed it.

Good story I had a good time reading it.
Nancy chapter 7 . 1/3/2006
A great story! Thanks for sharing it with us! When is the next one? (Hint!)
Alia G. L chapter 7 . 1/3/2006
Wow. This was a great story. I loved it. Very good ending. It took me a few minutes thought to realize you had jumped ahead in time. Very nice. Thanks for a great story and Happy New Year!
slayer-p chapter 7 . 1/3/2006
Wonderful. Looking forward to your next Jarod and Miss Parker saga. ;)
Gemini-M chapter 7 . 1/3/2006
Hi AJeff,

That was a Great ending. Glad that everything worked out and they stayed together. Sad that Sydney was gone and yes, he would always be that missing piece in their puzzle. Beautiful story. Looking forward to your next adventure. Keep up the Good Job!

Mercy
Gemini-M chapter 6 . 12/31/2005
Hi AJeff,

That was so sad, but at least J and Parker worked their differences and are finally together. Please continue soon. You're doing a very nice Job!

Mercy
Nans chapter 6 . 12/30/2005
They stopped and focused on Sydney who is up front near the alter surrounded by floral arrangements. It finally hit them, for today would be the last time they would all be together. Already seated on the front pews were Jarod and Miss Parker. No one one else who was associated with The Centre were in attendance for the ice queen made sure the services was in an undisclosed destination.

I had hoped that Sydney would make it BUT NO!

Well your story is about Broken Pieces, as titled.

A/N: My apologies to everyone for killing off Sydney.

Apology accepted

Nans
slayer-p chapter 6 . 12/29/2005
WOW!, the last two chapters were sad ;( and full of great angst. As usual good writing, update soon. ;)
Alia G. L chapter 6 . 12/29/2005
*cries* That was so sad. I can't believe he's dead. *cries some more* This was a really sweet chapter. I'm sad Sydney is dead, but happy Jarod and Parker are together.