Reviews for The Storm
Raven On The Writing Desk chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
OH GOD THE FEELS!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Thats a pretty cool story im a HUGE charlie and the chocolate factory fan! This was probly the best one I've read all week.
Vampiric Phantoms chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Aw, how sweet. Poor Wonka, but it seems he would be one to be afraid of thunderstorms. He has such innocence about him. Just wish it was I holding him instead of Charlie.
KitKat chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
AW! That was so adorable! You made Charlie so cute! I loved it! :)
Alana-kittychan chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
Alana: Aw that's the Big bother little bother relationship I like with those too it's so cute wish more peoples wrote those kinds of fics _

Page: It's good fic in other words
justmovingon chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
Oh, goodness, I loved it! So sweet, so nicely written... I love the idea of Wonka being..how to put it?..afraid of something, and being ashamed about it, but having Charlie there to comfort him... :)
Americ's Pet chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
Now this I like, it's really cool! :D Although I would need to figure out how Charlie is going to be with Willy EVERY time he has a really bad dream but I'm sure my mind will come up with an answer soon! Anyway, KEEP WRITING PLEASE!
kiffer chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
Lovely. just wonderful
just jacs chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
that was really good. i liked the idea of them comforting each other in an almost blut not quite slash way, nice.
MissWonka chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
Aww! Cute!
BlahBlahBlahkins chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
Love your story! So cute! So fluffy! I love stories like yours.
Daemon faerie queen chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
This is so cute. I love the integration of my favourite line "I'm sorry I was having a flashback." :)
Charlie Clementine chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
aw *sniff* That's so cute. I like a non-sexual approach to crawling into bed. It's so comforting. I love the smoothness of the pace, well written and cute.
AuntStinky chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
Charlie's just so gosh-darn sweet isn't he? :D I loved it! Very, very cute! I'm a hard-core Charlie/Wonka fluff fan-and this is some of the best yet! :D Great job-hope to see some more from you! :D
Charlotte Nothing chapter 1 . 12/12/2005