Reviews for Sometimes
Se-chan chapter 4 . 11/30/2008
'It was so tedious when Yachiru decided to frolic.'

I absolutely adore this one. The whole 'freakishly fast' comment just cracked me up, and Kenpachi is fabulously in character.

Gorgeous stuff, as usual.

~ Se-chan
Se-chan chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
-coos in absolute glee-

This is wonderful! So... cute... -hugs herself happily- Dear little Yachiru is so amusing:

'“Ken-chan,” she whined after a bit, sounding lonely. “Are you asleep?”

“Yeah,” he grunted, cracking one eye open.

“Oh,” she said, frowning at him. “Are you going to be for long?”'

Hehe, absolutely adorable.

~ Se-chan
Kane Shi Megami chapter 10 . 1/11/2007
I just read all 10 and I think you captured them both very well. Orinal idea as well.
NybCR chapter 10 . 12/9/2006
This was a wonderful series of ficlets, and I very much enjoyed reading them. Thank you!
NybCR chapter 4 . 12/7/2006
Yes, I can see it now... Kenpachi frolicking through the pretty flowers, a daisy in his hair... priceless.
Jetamors chapter 10 . 11/29/2006
All of these are so cute! Thanks for writing them.
Amanda chapter 3 . 10/5/2006
not sure if i reviewed before, but this story is gorgeous. so sweet and kawaii~ :D.
alliedoll chapter 10 . 9/20/2006
cuteness. i loved the whole story and evolution of their relationship.
homeostatis chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
Wah, more Ken-chan (please )! *runs off to re-read "Cookie Monster", "Bared Back", and "Only Fitting"*
Bringer Of Fears chapter 10 . 8/23/2006
Great story I really like the little expereinces you wrote it is how I think their life would of been like before going into the Gotei 13. They're my favourite characters and thanks for doing them justice! _
ice illuser chapter 10 . 7/14/2006
that was a nice collection...
Growing Pain chapter 10 . 7/12/2006
Ah! The final and long awaited chapter of this amazing fic! I can't tell you of how fuzzy the fuzzy feeling is that I get inside of me when reading this! The story's so cute, adorable, slightly twisted, humourous and just like them! :D LOVE IT! (would hug the story if I could :P)

You've got awesome writing skills. And this final chapter just makes you want to go "aww" one more time _

You, my fellow author, have succeeded in writing "cute" believeable enough, which can be a tough thing with Kenpachi, becuase he still has to have his macho-I'll-fight-you attitude Kudos! :D And thank you for writing this story! _
Arsenel chapter 10 . 7/12/2006
Three words.

Cute and Fuffy.

Not bad as well.

Later
White Butterfly chapter 10 . 7/10/2006
*starts applauding and then stops* NOO! I like the way you write Yachiru! She's so cute but deadly the way you write her! Not sugar sweet like other people do! NO! *totters off to see art*
White Butterfly chapter 6 . 7/10/2006
Slightly scary, but then I wouldn't want to get on the bad side of her anyway.

Yet another Yachiru training drabble. Keep it up and I shall worship you.